Shop 49ers game tickets

🏈 🏆 2019 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD 🏆 🏈

• Kyzen
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This is the best weekend of the year.

Its going to be nice to sit back and watch the games with zero stress

I will be rooting for the Eagles and the Vikings, so there will be a little stress.

Also having the Pats lose in the wildcard will be another bonus.

Pats will probably roll right thru the playoffs now that they look like theyre about ready to done and buried, lol

I will be rooting for the Eagles and the Vikings, so there will be a little stress.

Pats will probably roll right thru the playoffs now that they look like theyre about ready to done and buried, lol

And if they were test Brady for PED's afterwards, they would find every one known to man, as well as some unknown ones.
This is the prognosis for this weekends games from the online Magic 8 Ball....
#1. Will the saints win? Signs point to yes
#2. Will the eagles win? Without a doubt
#3 Will the patriots win? Outlook good
#4 Will the texans win? Outlook not so good

I would not recommend asking any 49er questions right now. The 8 ball can be mean and burn your nose.

http://www.ask8ball.net/

And if they were test Brady for PED's afterwards, they would find every one known to man, as well as some unknown ones.

Nfl players get randomly tested. He wouldve been busted for something within the last 20 years.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Go eegals!

It's a damn pipe dream but I hope it happens. I would love to play Philadelphia in the divisional round and Green Bay in the championship game that would be perfect!
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Its Brees year to go out on top.

A franchise that has never won 2 playoff games in its existence is going to go into Lambeau field in January and to the # 1 seeds house and get wins with their suspect defense? Lol I don't think so, it's 2011 all over again for the Saints

The Saints defense isn't suspect. They are good this year.

20th(ish) ranked passing defense, Eli Apple is one of their starting corners ISNT good. Oh and pretty sure we dropped 48 on them. If they were the 1 seed I can see them in the super bowl, but as a 3 seed? I'll be shocked if they didn't lose in below freezing lambeau

You're right AJ. Even Though we have to give it to the Saints at least their defense is top 15 right about now they're usually a lot worse. I think their defense can still get exposed as we have shown as well as a few other teams have shown that their defense is very suspect at times. Imagine them away from the dome? Like you said in Lambeau field or in Santa Clara
20th(ish) ranked passing defense, Eli Apple is one of their starting corners ISNT good. Oh and pretty sure we dropped 48 on them. If they were the 1 seed I can see them in the super bowl, but as a 3 seed? I'll be shocked if they didn't lose in below freezing lambeau

They're actually 13th in passing d. 29th in rushing d which would be the bigger concern vs GB right now as GB really needs to get Jones going.
UPSET PREDICTION......

VIKINGS WIN.
Fly eagles fly
Go Vikings and eagles! That would be the best outcome.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Jan 3, 2020 at 4:47 PM ]

I AM SO PUMPED UP FOR PLAYOFF FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Originally posted by Curlin:
UPSET PREDICTION......

VIKINGS WIN.

Remember when the Falcons knocked off the Saints in NO. If the Vikings play at the top of their game they could also do it.
Originally posted by Curlin:
UPSET PREDICTION......

VIKINGS WIN.

lol that would be insane, but I'd take it
  • Kyzen
Man, when did they change the playoff format? Hasn't it always been 1 AFC game and 1 NFC game on each day of the wildcard weekend?
Tomorrows schedule sucks, all AFC. I guess at least Sunday the games that we care about will be on all day, but its usually nice to see a mix each day.
Remember when the Falcons knocked off the Saints in NO. If the Vikings play at the top of their game they could also do it.

Well I don't really have a particular reason why I am picking them other than Kirk Cousins (Mr. Savior), sucks so bad that he might finally actually win a game he is not supposed too. Maybe he can put the team on his back just one time to silence people like me.
Share 49ersWebzone