LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 164 users in the forums

Seahawks are the luckiest team in the league

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
The hawks are not as banged up as us but they a always appear on PED violations. What a coincidence.
Originally posted by Mayor:
The hawks are not as banged up as us but they a always appear on PED violations. What a coincidence.

Peds help with healing too

They've had a history. Makes you wonder if it's administered by their training staff
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Part luck, part the elite play of Wilson. The luck wouldn't matter if not for his ascent to one of the best in the league (though I get that you can argue the inverse too, at least to a degree).

Point is, they deserve to be where they are. I hate them and think they are an immoral and evil stain on the world, but until we hopefully prove otherwise in a couple weeks and then maybe again in the playoffs, they're at least as good as us if not better. Only way to beat them is just strangle them from the first snap on and bury them so fully that there's no realistic way for them to snap out of the funk and crawl back in.

The Seahawks are not even close to as good as us, have you been watching them play football this season? You can say Russell Wilson is an elite quarterback but when he plays good defenses that does not hold up at all. He has done pretty horrible the last five games. And he's had those stretches of bad games almost every single year. He's not consistent like some of the other elite passers.

Our defense is considerably better than theirs and one can argue that our offense is better as well or at least as good. The only thing that's holding us back is an atrocious amount of injuries which we had against the Seahawks and they barely beat us then without Kittle and Emmanuel Sanders so this is just laughable. Especially when the Seahawks can't beat anyone buy more than one score. Whereas the Niners dominate, absolutely dominate some of the same opponents.

I agree with all of this.

The one caveat that's annoying AF is that whenever the Seahawks play us, with the exception of last December 16th, they always channel their ultimate version of themselves. The game that they lost recently to the Rams should have been at a minimum what our MNF game looked like.

Instead we get glimpses of 2013 past. It bothers the s**t out of me, because once upon a time the Giants used to be the same way. Average AF against the rest of the league, and absolute championship level against us.

That's why I hate certain teams with a passion. The Cowboys when we went to war with them I hated, but not as much as these other two because they were actually better. Sure they were lucky AF to get Haley in his prime for nothing, and that Herschel Walker built up their franchise in a single transaction (SMFH), but they had the goods back then.

Giants and Seahawks were always benefactors of luck.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

The one caveat that's annoying AF is that whenever the Seahawks play us, with the exception of last December 16th, they always channel their ultimate version of themselves. The game that they lost recently to the Rams should have been at a minimum what our MNF game looked like.

Instead we get glimpses of 2013 past. It bothers the s**t out of me, because once upon a time the Giants used to be the same way. Average AF against the rest of the league, and absolute championship level against us.

That's why I hate certain teams with a passion. The Cowboys when we went to war with them I hated, but not as much as these other two because they were actually better. Sure they were lucky AF to get Haley in his prime for nothing, and that Herschel Walker built up their franchise in a single transaction (SMFH), but they had the goods back then.

The Seachickens do have good players on their team. What you have to understand is that Petey gets his guys jacked up and gets them in the college rah-rah spirit. They also get the absolute best out of their players this way and it works for them. Now, they have to deal with us (Niners) at full strength and with less than they had in the previous game which we should have won
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Seahawks get some absolutely incredible breaks. On calls, they way the ball bounces when fumbled, on tips for interceptions. Just everything. It always happens at key moments in the game too. That's just going by the eyeball test. I'm not sure what the actual stats say. But the eyeball test says they are incredibly lucky. All that said sometimes people trivialize them here on the WZ too. They are a real good team. Russell Wilson is hugely underrated. He is one of the best QB's in this league and very hard to stop. Pete Carroll is one of the best football coaches there is. They are competitive year after year.

I've seen Wilson's receivers make the most incredible catches.. I give there receivers the credit over wilson..

Even that corner end zone td pass/catch that had a low % completion.. the f**king receiver made that happen.. wilson tosses the ball up and there receivers come down with the most amazing catches.

It's not wilson..
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

The Seachickens do have good players on their team. What you have to understand is that Petey gets his guys jacked up and gets them in the college rah-rah spirit. They also get the absolute best out of their players this way and it works for them. Now, they have to deal with us (Niners) at full strength and with less than they had in the previous game which we should have won

But we are not at full strength. Not even close. That's the problem.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Ref:*call it:

Seahawks:" Hizails."

Ref: "Heads it is. Seahawks win the toss."

Good question! Its cheat for words call Hizails. Not fairs! Cheat words!
Ref was fail his deaf to hear!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 20, 2019 at 7:24 PM ]
Russell Wilson is leader his team. He know how to wins games. He is the best players football games.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Like it's wilson for kriminal he's not for MVP's. Cyber votes are zero. Prison is where glass is broken for mvp.
how many f**king seahawks threads do you guys need?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Originally posted by Waterbear:
The seahawks are good enough to beat us as it's any given Sunday for a reason.

But they are by far the luckiest franchise I've seen and the luckiest team nearly every year going back to 2009.

I'm almost to the point where seeing the seahawks lose is more important to me than seeing us win.

f**k everything about that franchise.

I kind of feel this way too. It's ridiculous and people that don't admit it or just in straight denial. They say no, Russell Wilson does it.....no he doesn't. He helps them win of course and he's doing very good against bad defenses. However when you have I believe it was 13 fumbles and you recover every single one of them? You've got to be f**king kidding me. This doesn't even include the bad calls or the non-calls or the lucky bounces and so on. Playing teams without their best injured players.... it goes on and on.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Seahawks get some absolutely incredible breaks. On calls, they way the ball bounces when fumbled, on tips for interceptions. Just everything. It always happens at key moments in the game too. That's just going by the eyeball test. I'm not sure what the actual stats say. But the eyeball test says they are incredibly lucky. All that said sometimes people trivialize them here on the WZ too. They are a real good team. Russell Wilson is hugely underrated. He is one of the best QB's in this league and very hard to stop. Pete Carroll is one of the best football coaches there is. They are competitive year after year.

I've seen Wilson's receivers make the most incredible catches.. I give there receivers the credit over wilson..

Even that corner end zone td pass/catch that had a low % completion.. the f**king receiver made that happen.. wilson tosses the ball up and there receivers come down with the most amazing catches.

It's not wilson..

Bingo
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Cry me a f**king river no offense
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 21, 2019 at 3:08 AM ]
Niners - fans a couple of years ago:
Seahawks will enter the cap hell soon, hence it will be over for them!
...nothing happened.
Niners - fans today (and every year):
Seahawks are so lucky...

Embarrassing thread.
Share 49ersWebzone