LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

Russell Wilson is the best quarterback for drills in 1 mins?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

And he is pretty fast

Lmfao!
He's just insanely clutch. The reason he's beaten us so many times is even when we have the lead we let him hang around instead of burying him and then he locks in and destroys in the 4th quarter.

It doesn't seem to happen as much with other teams because they don't play as much 2 score then all brakes no gas football as us. He's just insanely clutch.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He's just insanely clutch. The reason he's beaten us so many times is even when we have the lead we let him hang around instead of burying him and then he locks in and destroys in the 4th quarter.

It doesn't seem to happen as much with other teams because they don't play as much 2 score then all brakes no gas football as us. He's just insanely clutch.

Yep. He will kill the score for 1 mins in drills and 4th quarter. He is best his footwork for running fast. I am so sick him because he is best his footwork as running too fast and escape forwards to advantage too easy.
dime in zone , spy 3- 4 on defense in case he runs. Preferably the corner DEs and a linebacker.

I think Saleh did this before and kept Russ at bay.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
generate pressure but never lose contain.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ArmsteadBoner:
generate pressure but never lose contain.

We have never had a decent edge before so Monday he is going to feel some real pressure for the first time from us. Stuff of his nightmares.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
dime in zone , spy 3- 4 on defense in case he runs. Preferably the corner DEs and a linebacker.

I agreed. SS and LB must eyes on him case Russell Wilson runs! I hope Saleh must be smart call for playbooks how tackle/sack because he tries to runs!
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I agreed. SS and LB must eyes on him case Russell Wilson runs! I hope Saleh must be smart call for playbooks how tackle/sack because he tries to runs!
He ran on the very last play to set up the gw fg.

Wilson kicked off a bus
He's been pissing me off for 8 years now.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ArmsteadBoner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

And he is pretty fast

"a little reminder"

and those squeeks

What's up with the buttplug on the table?
he only beat us in the fashion everyone was worried about because our oline was manhandled. Noone predicted Clowney and Co. would have the type of game they did. that was a haymaker from left field noone saw coming.
He is so hard to tackle and get on the ground. You can't pass rush him. If you do he just runs away or runs around it. It seems like pressure never effects him. He can always evade it and he can throw with accuracy on the run with the best of them. He also sees the field very well on the run too which allows him to make the right decision. He is just deadly running around and there isn't a great solution to it. It seems like nobody can catch him but they have been trying for years.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is so hard to tackle and get on the ground. You can't pass rush him. If you do he just runs away or runs around it. It seems like pressure never effects him. He can always evade it and he can throw with accuracy on the run with the best of them. He also sees the field very well on the run too which allows him to make the right decision. He is just deadly running around and there isn't a great solution to it. It seems like nobody can catch him but they have been trying for years.

That is why people say he is elite. People on here bag him out but he is an enemy who's ability you must respect. Especially if you want to beat him. Underestimate him at your peril people.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

That is why people say he is elite. People on here bag him out but he is an enemy who's ability you must respect. Especially if you want to beat him. Underestimate him at your peril people.

Yes he is very awesome. I saw him at University of Wisconsin. I have some relatives in the Midwest. He was awesome there and they went to the Rose Bowl. He has always been great. He just doesn't fit the profile or look the part. He is not 6'4" 225 lbs. But man can he run, read the field on the run and throw accurately on the run. He also finds the throwing lanes in the pocket. His accuracy is underestimated. He is darn near close to as accurate as Brady or Aaron Rodgers. He is laser pin point accurate even on the run. Russell Wilson is just deadly. I'm tired of it as a 49ers fan because he ALWAYS beats us. It seems like we never win against the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone