LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 182 users in the forums

Russell Wilson is the best quarterback for drills in 1 mins?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I am so sick to Russell Wilson because he knows how to beat the 49ers all the times. He has 12-3 against the 49ers. Its truth hurt. Why 49ers defense would not handle to Russell Wilson.

https://komonews.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-named-nfc-offensive-player-of-the-week-11-06-2019
I like it

And he is pretty fast
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

And he is pretty fast

"a little reminder"

and those squeeks
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

And he is pretty fast

Yep. He is the best his feets because he know how to dodges when defense players missed to tackle/sack on him!
If anyone knows how to keep Wilson at bay, it's Saleh.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
If anyone knows how to keep Wilson at bay, it's Saleh.

Wow. I didnt know that. So Saleh know how to handle stop to Russell Wilson his offense score?! Russell Wilson is the best for drills in 1 mins in 3qts and 4qrt?!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Nov 7, 2019 at 10:44 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I am so sick to Russell Wilson because he knows how to beat the 49ers all the times. He has 12-3 against the 49ers. Its truth hurt. Why 49ers defense would not handle to Russell Wilson.

https://komonews.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-qb-russell-wilson-named-nfc-offensive-player-of-the-week-11-06-2019

I'm really sorry for what the Seahawks did to you.

Lets do this for Buzz!
Ciara knows he lasts only a minute....in the corner
Found your post interesting to read. Sometimes, It become troublesome to make time for writing assignments. We understand such situation. We provide you assignment help service for students and complete it for you before the deadline.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
What I know is that Wilson will be all sweaty right now and having bad dreams about Ford and Bosa closing in on him at flank speed in a pincer movement. In his dream he was wishing he was playing for the browns so his embarrassment on the back of his pants wont show to the national tv audience on Monday night.
Originally posted by nickwilks88:
Found your post interesting to read. Sometimes, It become troublesome to make time for writing assignments. We understand such situation. We provide you assignment help service for students and complete it for you before the deadline.

Not banned yet.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Not banned yet.
lulz Buzz Nick thinks you need to learn how to write
[ Edited by 49erminion on Nov 8, 2019 at 7:43 AM ]

This
  • DK-14
He wastes too much time imo in the 2 minute O
Share 49ersWebzone