• boast
  • Hella Fame
need OL before we go signing someone like Sanders
Originally posted by boast:
need OL, QB, CB, S, DE before we go signing someone like Sanders

agreed
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Do it! He doesn't get hurt.

lol He only has 5 full seasons out of the 11 he's been in the league.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
He's a professional. He's not one of those type of players who would throw his teammates under the bus.

He ripped Ben Roethlisberger while he was in Denver. So he is the type to throw people under a bus.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I think hes veteranship in the locker room was the biggest drop off for us instead of him actually being on the field.

Yes, clearly his veteran leadership would have kept everyone from getting hurt last season.
Lol he was no doubt the missing link last year. Had we signed him back it would of been us hoisting the Lombardi instead of Brady. Injuries weren't a problem at all
Sign him.
Originally posted by boast:
need OL before we go signing someone like Sanders

I believe we have a winner

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

He did..tho.....
Originally posted by fropwns:

He did..tho.....

Whaaaat!!!! He's played every season in the league never less than 11 games ( once) 12 games (twice). He showed up for work 14 times with saints. Compared to our guys he's way more reliable!!

SIGN HEEEM

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SandEm00.htm
I'm on the fence about Sanders...I'd rather have Curtis Samuel. CS has lots of good years ahead of him, ES not so much, IMHO. Samuel's more versatile than Sanders, too. I also believe Coach plans to give Jennings every chance to make an impact this season. He's a big WR, which the WR corps really needs. He'll have to prove himself, for sure, but I think he's got it in him. No reason to burn cap space that's already committed, so long as JJ can be that "big". That said, if it's Sanders or Samuel, my vote goes to Curtis.
Sanders is 34 and I'm sure he can still produce but it would take time from our receiving group.
Niners don't need an old WR on the decline. Deebo and Aiyuk are the starters. I'm sure there are younger options with more upside and speed out there for Shanny to scheme open. Cheaper options as well
[ Edited by Howlett49 on Mar 10, 2021 at 3:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone