There are 161 users in the forums

WR Emmanuel Sanders, BUF

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Dont get a chance to rectify past mistakes often in life. Would he come back to Jimmy Garroverthrow? That's the question.

He did much better with Jimmy than he did with Brees. He was like Brees #4 target.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 13, 2021 at 8:50 PM ]
I think hes veteranship in the locker room was the biggest drop off for us instead of him actually being on the field.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Would love him back at the right price. I don't see him getting a lot of attention in the open market. Am I wrong?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I think hes veteranship in the locker room was the biggest drop off for us instead of him actually being on the field.

yes,, that is something lynch and kyle seriously under estimated when they made the choice to cut bait
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Would love him back at the right price. I don't see him getting a lot of attention in the open market. Am I wrong?

i would welcome him back with open arms and legs.. at the right price. hell. at the right price. i would welcome gire back and yes even alex.. as a back up only
Originally posted by cciowa:

i would welcome him back with open arms and legs.. at the right price. hell. at the right price. i would welcome gire back and yes even alex.. as a back up only

I'm not sure he'd want to come back with our current QB situation.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

He always talks well about Jimmy G even after he departed to the Saints

Yes, clearly his veteran leadership would have kept everyone from getting hurt last season.

Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

He always talks well about Jimmy G even after he departed to the Saints

He's a professional. He's not one of those type of players who would throw his teammates under the bus.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Yes, clearly his veteran leadership would have kept everyone from getting hurt last season.

it is a huge intangible that we never had. the doc made a great point in my opinion
Emmanuel 'Uber' Sanders. Rent him by the hour when you need help.
If you are signing a FA WR it should be someone like Curtis Samuel.
Cheap 1 year deal. i'd be down. Let him work out of the slot
Share 49ersWebzone