There are 210 users in the forums

Andrew Luck has retired from the NFL.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'll never forget the last playoff year of the Harbaugh reign Luck came into Candlestick and looked like the next great NFL QB.

Nitpick, but that loss to them was 2013, not 2014.
[ Edited by kelson49er on Aug 24, 2019 at 7:13 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Either Luck can't tough it out or Ward and Verrett don't know when to quit...

#InjuryRiddledPlayers
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
brissett will lead them to 4-6 wins if he's the starter

They are a lot better talent wise than they were a couple years ago. Much better OL, much better defense. With Luck they are a playoff team. Without him, I think they stay competitive but 8 wins is their ceiling.

brissett isn't good enough, good backup for a game or two, not for a season

Colts are high on him and so other gms in the league. Plenty of articles saying how teams have been calling but Colts didnt want to trade him.

I guess we will now see how good he really is
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
brissett will lead them to 4-6 wins if he's the starter

They are a lot better talent wise than they were a couple years ago. Much better OL, much better defense. With Luck they are a playoff team. Without him, I think they stay competitive but 8 wins is their ceiling.

brissett isn't good enough, good backup for a game or two, not for a season

Colts are high on him and so other gms in the league. Plenty of articles saying how teams have been calling but Colts didnt want to trade him.

I guess we will now see how good he really is

I respectfully disagree, but yes we'll see
Sounds like Luck retired at halftime of the preseason game. Dude is still chillen on the sideline lmao

[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Aug 24, 2019 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by kelson49er:
I'll never forget the last playoff year of the Harbaugh reign Luck came into Candlestick and looked like the next great NFL QB.

2013 was the last playoff year under Harbs. 2014 was 8-8.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Colts ain't got no luck.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by kelson49er:

2013 was the last playoff year under Harbs. 2014 was 8-8.

Still weird Sherman is on our team when he was responsible for that infamous tip.. still heart breaking
Quitters get no love!

Those fans should be embarrassed.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Quitters get no love!

Real classy
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Quitters get no love!

Well what do you expect? Your starting QB right before the season starts announces his retirement.
Originally posted by captveg:
Those fans should be embarrassed.

This. Lowlifes. Luck didn't choose to join a franchise with a garbage GM that let him get demolished for years on end.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Well what do you expect? Your starting QB right before the season starts announces his retirement.

If the dude can't go, he can't go. He doesn't need to clear his life decisions with the fanbase. He was probably working through a bunch of injuries and got fed up with being in pain 24/7 when financially he is already set for life. People should be grateful that he put his body on the line for so long.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
That's what they get for tanking and suck for luck sweepstakes, karma is a b***h!

This
Share 49ersWebzone