LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 138 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
We're gonna regret this!
49ers said they were willing to match any offers, but they couldn't match a one year deal?!?

Curious to know what happened
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
49ers said they were willing to match any offers, but they couldn't match a one year deal?!?

Curious to know what happened

ahhhhh... as OK as he was, ain't no biggy he gone.. will just have to find another guy who can cover from time to time and be on the sideline for the rest of the year due to injuries.

oh crap, we still have #2?
  • thl408
Who was more responsible for the 3rd & 15 given up in the SB between EMman and JWard? Either way, both are gone now.
Originally posted by thl408:
Who was more responsible for the 3rd & 15 given up in the SB between EMman and JWard? Either way, both are gone now.

The officials * cough NFL* for not calling holding on Bosa when the Niners had KC and Kermit DEAD TO RIGHTS!
Saying we want him back and losing him for 1/6 is b******t. I'm typically right about the mistakes the FO makes. Moseley homegrown udfa 26 years old. If they don't sign a starting corner this will be a mistake. We've been thin at CB for 5 years. Head scratcher for now at least.

Eman
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Eman

Glad he's gone.
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Saying we want him back and losing him for 1/6 is b******t. I'm typically right about the mistakes the FO makes. Moseley homegrown udfa 26 years old. If they don't sign a starting corner this will be a mistake. We've been thin at CB for 5 years. Head scratcher for now at least.
Lol WAYYYY longer than that

I have never stopped being mad at Moseley for that. Good player, but that one play changed the game completely.

He's was a must sign FA. You can't let a cheap young CB leave when he started playing at a high level. I'm pretty bummed unless something else is coming soon. .
Yes, we don't prioritize CB or G's but you can't have the position become an issue. I know we'll get someone in the draft but we need playable CB's now. We got Thomas in the draft at end of 3rd and are still waiting on him.
We are getting carried away with letting too many FA's leave for comp picks. We got burned by Jones last year.
Have to keep some of these young guys.
Meh. We fall in love with our Tarell Browns, and Tramaine Brocks (even loved Ambry for a sec there lol) but they're really just JAGs playing with a good front 7
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Meh. We fall in love with our Tarell Browns, and Tramaine Brocks (even loved Ambry for a sec there lol) but they're really just JAGs playing with a good front 7

I completely disagree. Eman was way better than both. By far

He was alright, I don't think he's going to be that good without our front 7

Way better
Share 49ersWebzone