There are 287 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Bums me out but will be rooting for Eman to tear it up in Detroit
Still disappointed in this.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Maybe the plan is to stack the DLine sooo much that we don't even need Corners...

It's never worked in the 49ers favor(in regards of winning a Super Bowl)
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Lots of good CB's out there. I'm over it.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for BobSacamano69.
Brutal. OL an CB has always been our downfall an Wel have to invest heavily with the draft in those if we want to change that.
Get this outta Niner Talk at your earliest convenience mods. My only regret is if we're losing this guy we'd want it to be to a big contract to up our comp pick
So the "two playoff teams" were used to push the Lions offer up a little higher. Got it.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Bums me out but will be rooting for Eman to tear it up in Detroit

Not me. He ain't a Niner and our players are the only ones I care about with few exceptions. Good for him too f he does well but I can only root for 49er players
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gonna have to really target the secondary in the draft.

What about getting Marcus Peters??

The guy that can't tackle? Not in the Niners DNA.

Might not even be the same player after an acl tear. Good luck in Detroit, maybe they'll be on the rise finally or not, it is the lions after all.
Sad to see E-Man leave, but the 49ers can draft his replacement, or two, with the multiple picks they have in the third round. Shanahan and Lynch are sneaky good in the late rounds of the draft, thanks to a scouting department that has to be rated as "out of this world."

Last year's draft was an absolute smasher, especially in the late rounds. Mister Irrelevant turned out to be one of the best QB's in the NFL bar none. I am not at all worried about losing E-Man. Not with Lenoir and Thomas both on the roster.

You cannot sign everyone under the 49er Rule that the league imposed in the 1990's. It's sad, but the days of stockpiling great players who ride on the bench until needed are over.
Good luck with the Lions Eman!!!
Originally posted by miked1978:
Good luck with the Lions Eman!!!

This
Damn
Share 49ersWebzone