LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 297 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Shifty:
2 years worth up to 10 million per Schefter

Nice, thought it would be a longer contract years wise.

damn gonna have to see how that's structured lol, I'm guessing a much lower cap hit then people think
Good. Dude has been our most reliable corner. Im guessing JV walks and we draft a corner early.
A little more than I would have hoped. As ideally, I would like an upgrade over him but I wanted him back so I won't complain.
And everyone says the GM doesn't do s**t LOL
And the offseason begins to take shape. I like it
Not a bad deal, we badly needed the depth. He's worked his @$$ off since day 1. Well earned!
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Mar 12, 2021 at 12:13 PM ]
I love E-man just don't put him on DK metcalfs side, he lost his confidence last time that happened and opened the door for ahkello to start again
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

damn gonna have to see how that's structured lol, I'm guessing a much lower cap hit then people think

Agreed. I bet there are a number of incentives he'd have to hit to get that $10.1 million.
I'm assuming there's a ton of incentives and his cap hit is gonna be around $3.4M or less this yr just based off the tender price.

Got him for 2 yrs is great though, he can play inside or out.

Originally posted by fropwns:
HE STAY!

I bet Brunskill is next.
Originally posted by FacePalm:
Good. Dude has been our most reliable corner. Im guessing JV walks and we draft a corner early.

Why does this mean he walks?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Not a bad deal, we badly needed the depth. He's worked his @$$ off since day 1. Well earned!

badly needed depth? we badly needed STARTERS going into next season lol
Wonder what the incentives are. Hopefully the 2021 cap hit is very low.
Couldn't we have Tendered him for less $$$$ ???.. Or is the deal structured more team friendly ??
Share 49ersWebzone