LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

NFL News Thread(2019 Post-Draft Edition)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
It's confirmed. We will have a backfield of Coleman, Mckinnon, Brieda, Mostert, and Bell.

We would have the best WR group in the league.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Damn. It thought the new team that traded for them will assumed the rest of their contract numbers.I guess the Cards still have pay the residual numbers.

Chasing after decent QB play with coaching changes will most likely f**k you up a lot of ways.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 20, 2019 at 7:46 AM ]

Man talk about making stories just to make stories
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Really? Looks exactly like he had some stupid off field incident to me. Elliott has a history of using bad judgment even if not technically "criminal" behavior. Stupid is as stupid does.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Really? Looks exactly like he had some stupid off field incident to me. Elliott has a history of using bad judgment even if not technically "criminal" behavior. Stupid is as stupid does.

Future Seattle Seahawk

It's still a non-story he bumped into a guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

YIKES

Rams or Seahawks will over pay for this dude

Can another team from another division please get some good players besides always the Rams and the Seahawks and even Cardinals? Damn. McCoy to the bills sounds nice. Or Miami

more of a box safety...kid can hit
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2019 at 5:31 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Rams or Seahawks will over pay for this dude

The Rams have no cash. Hard to overpay when you got $6.5 million and still have to sign some of their rookies.

Browns/pats have been talked about with McCoy a lot

[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2019 at 6:52 AM ]
Cleveland to host NFL draft in 2021 and Kansas City 2023. I think Las Vegas is somewhere in the next three years as well. Not Vegas but how do these other stupid places get selected to host before the Bay Area is considered, now that it's become a traveling event? Doesn't make any sense.
[ Edited by ninerjok on May 22, 2019 at 1:39 PM ]
Cleveland to host NFL draft in 2021 and Kansas City 2023. I think Las Vegas is somewhere in the next three years as well. Not Vegas but how do these other stupid places get selected to host before the Bay Area is considered, now that it's become a traveling event? Doesn't make any sense.

Lol you make a good point. Wtf would anyone want to go to Cleveland for the draft? KC at least has BBQ
Share 49ersWebzone