There are 54 users in the forums

Kaden Smith - TE- Stanford, claimed by NY Giants

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
This most likely. He's a better judge of talent especially at the te position. All practices were very very good reviews of the plays Dwelley was making and maybe 1 day I heard it was Smith. (At least the ones open to reporters)

Wtf are the Giants going to do with him (they have like 4/5 TEs)
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Please stop

Toilolo / Dwelley >>> Smith... all day

We all new we kept and extra TE and WR to keep that bench warm for days like this.

I might be in the minority here but Kaden > Dwelley. Dwelley hasn't done sh*t in a real NFL game. Kaden has a higher ceiling.

Agreed. I was confused as to why they didn't cut Dwelley.

Maybe, just maybe, I could be wrong (I am often wrong), but maybe Shanny is spot on with this decision and we're just being fans

lol Shanahan just used a draft pick on Kaden Smith 5 months ago, and Ross Dwelley has done nothing. Im not a Kaden Smith fan, im just questioning how you give up on your own draft pick 5 months in for a scrap heap guy. Apparently Shanahan made a bad choice by taking Smith.
Please stop

We all new we kept and extra TE and WR to keep that bench warm for days like this.

I might be in the minority here but Kaden > Dwelley. Dwelley hasn't done sh*t in a real NFL game. Kaden has a higher ceiling.

Maybe, just maybe, I could be wrong (I am often wrong), but maybe Shanny is spot on with this decision and we're just being fans

lol Shanahan just used a draft pick on Kaden Smith 5 months ago, and Ross Dwelley has done nothing. Im not a Kaden Smith fan, im just questioning how you give up on your own draft pick 5 months in for a scrap heap guy. Apparently Shanahan made a bad choice by taking Smith.

That's not really that uncommon with 6th and 7th round picks. Sometimes they don't pan out or sometimes you would prefer to have them on the practice squad for a year.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Please stop

That's not really that uncommon with 6th and 7th round picks. Sometimes they don't pan out or sometimes you would prefer to have them on the practice squad for a year.
Right.

Also, sometimes it's just a numbers game and you have to cut guys you really did not want to, because you had so many others guys you don't want to lose.

Interesting how some so called fans laugh at our HC or make moronic claims like "it was a bad choice" when tough decisions have to be made. JFC.
Share 49erswebzone