LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Colin Cowherd reporting a rumor Russell Wilson wants out of Seattle.

Shop 49ers game tickets
no more "go hawks"?!?
Kyler Murray's cringy interview with Dan Patrick did note that Wilson could try baseball if he were playing football in NY.
Perfect fit in NY. Barkley runs 60% of the time and 40% is Wilson to OBJ.
Not sure what insights the honey badger has but he's saying that Wilson eants to go to NY
Russell Wilson is an idiot. He is WORSHIPED in Seattle. If he goes to NY, the media will rip him apart and he won't be appreciated at all. Just be careful for what you wish for....
Tomorrow is low-key a huge day for Seattle. Either Wilson will be the highest paid player in the NFL or there will be some serious friction.

I still don't see Wilson going but if there's one thing the last year has taught me, it's that smoke very often means something fiery is going on.
Would be awesome if Wilson left a s Seattle turned in to what they were for years and years, but would suck if Wilson went to the Giants and gave them a chance to be great, to many friends who are giant fans that only show up when they are winning like cowboy and met fans lol
I want Wilson to get the f**k out of Seattle BUT to the Giants That's almost as bad for me lol.

I think what happens is that he plays under the tag for two yrs.
Was just hearing that he wants future numbers to be able to inflate based on the salary cap going up and/or possible gambling revenue.
I'm a fan of Wilson now. if he left to anywhere else other than oakland or anyone in our division. i'd be more of a fan of him.

If they could deal him for Murray I'd do it. Wilson is great but on that contract he won't ever win you one.
hopefully he is traded by the end of today.

If we draft QW after Bosa being gone #1 overall, we don't have enough speed rushers to catch his stupid ass when he scrambles. Dee Ford is gonna have to get on the treadmill
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
hopefully he is traded by the end of today.

If we draft QW after Bosa being gone #1 overall, we don't have enough speed rushers to catch his stupid ass when he scrambles. Dee Ford is gonna have to get on the treadmill

Lol he's not getting traded today.

They MIGHT not agree to a contract today and that MIGHT create some friction that causes him to get traded later (still think there's like a 10% chance of this). But if he gets traded today? I will eat a hat.
If Peter King is correct, the Seahawks have a hard deadline of midnight tonight to finalize a long term deal. If they do not, then basically the only option to keep Wilson for any extended period of time is the franchise tag. Big topic of discussion today here in the Seattle area. Wouldn't say the 12's are totally freaking out, but they are concerned. All the good will and branding Wilson has done over the years might go right out the window all in one weekend as he makes his power play for more guaranteed money or a percentage of the total cap request that no one has tried before. Going to be interesting.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Perfect fit in NY. Barkley runs 60% of the time and 40% is Wilson to OBJ.

To whom? There is no OBJ anymore. It's Evan Engram, Golden Tate and Sterling Shepherd.
Share 49ersWebzone