Raiders at Levi's in 2019 good or bad?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Raiders at Levi's in 2019 good or bad?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by susweel:
Don't matter to me

Was waiting for you to say "It would be a pretty good idea" just for the sake of disagreeing with everyone

Lol srsly tho i don't know why it matter to any of us. We gain or lose nothing.

I dont want Raider filth sitting in my seat.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I want the Raiders to move to Reno for a year. That city fits their team and fanbase perfectly.

LOL, that would be perfect
they should play in Modesto or Fresno next year
Yeah, welcome their degenerate fan base to tag "raiiiiiduuerrrz" all over the place. Would you invite the scumbag neighbor whose house is filthy to stay in your house for a year?
Will not happen, but hypothetically if it did I would not have an issue with it. The Raiders suck and the only time they haven't sucked since winning SB XVIII was during Gruden's first tenure with them. With that in mind they are the proverbial red-headed step child. A sad team like the Browns used to be that I can't hate on as it would just be piling on unnecessarily. Let them pay rent in our building for one year and then GTFO.
Maybe they should just play on Madden 2019 since their fans kind of live in a fantasy world anyway.

With all the concerts and other activities going on at Levi's, who knows what kind of filthy person is sitting in your seat.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Maybe they should just play on Madden 2019 since their fans kind of live in a fantasy world anyway.

Since they beat the Steelers, the fans probably think they are Super Bowl favorites now.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

With all the concerts and other activities going on at Levi's, who knows what kind of filthy person is sitting in your seat.

I feel much more comfortable with Taylor Swift fans sitting in my seat than Raider trash.

People I know on the inside seem to think Mark Davis will not be the Niners tenant in Levi's. That would be too humiliating.

I think they should just move to Vegas early and play in UNLV's stadium. It's 5,000 seats bigger than Stub Hub Center that the Chargers play in and can expand to 40,000 if needed.
They shoulkd have build one stadium for both teams in the first place but now the Raiders should be left to rot. Let them play at UNLV.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
They shoulkd have build one stadium for both teams in the first place but now the Raiders should be left to rot. Let them play at UNLV.

In the Bay Area? The Raiders had no interest whatsoever in making that happen.
[If the Raiders want to play there] "It's really a 49ers decision at this point,"

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/13/santa-clara-officials-preparing-in-case-raiders-eye-levis-stadium/#comments
Can we get a 1st rounder from them? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Share 49ersWebzone