There are 107 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Oh look. The most toxic poster on WZ is back.

Rodgers isnt done. We have made all QBs look worse than they are all season long.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by English:
He will be back.

Nah I won't, about to start my successful real estate agent career shortly and make that $$$$$ (where the TRUTH is actually valued), so won't have time for this nonsense.

But imagine if last night was Alex Smith instead of Fartgers with that horrific close to the end of his career performance, the people who still hate Smith deeply and biasedly on here would be going insane and having a field day all over it LOL.

I know one thing is for sure though, Smith would not have stand at the side line like a over the hill loser too good to try to compete till the game was over.

Im a huge Alex fan but holy s**t lets stop bringing him up on topics that have nothing to do with him.

Entirely agree. It is amusing that the previous poster thinks last night's performance represents the end of Rodgers' career.
He will be back.

Nah I won't, about to start my successful real estate agent career shortly and make that $$$$$ (where the TRUTH is actually valued), so won't have time for this nonsense.

But imagine if last night was Alex Smith instead of Fartgers with that horrific close to the end of his career performance, the people who still hate Smith deeply and biasedly on here would be going insane and having a field day all over it LOL.

I know one thing is for sure though, Smith would not have stand at the side line like a over the hill loser too good to try to compete till the game was over.

Im a huge Alex fan but holy s**t lets stop bringing him up on topics that have nothing to do with him.

Entirely agree. It is amusing that the previous poster thinks last night's performance represents the end of Rodgers' career.

It's amusing that he hasnt been banned yet.
AR just needs to switch his insurance to Allstate.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
He will be back.

Its bc hes a hardcore Smith fan boy. He made this account for that reason. Look at his post history, KC Thread, Smith Thread, Redskins, and this thread. The Smith fan boys dont get banned here.
He will be back.

They way you type makes that doubtful. You sound a like teenager, no offense, but thats how you type. With the constant LOL spamming, grown men dont talk like that.
Rodgers has nothing to prove though. Bringing up if this were Alex is silly. He's not Alex and already shut up his haters long ago by being a top 3 qb for a decade and winning the SB.

But He's not done he just got smacked around by a dominant line. We'll do that to every non mobile qb no matter the age or talent.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 25, 2019 at 12:09 PM ]
Oh look. The most toxic poster on WZ is back.

Rodgers isnt done. We have made all QBs look worse than they are all season long.

This. So many QBs have had their worse game against us. Silly question to ask at this point.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
He will be back.

Its bc hes a hardcore Smith fan boy. He made this account for that reason. Look at his post history, KC Thread, Smith Thread, Redskins, and this thread. The Smith fan boys dont get banned here.

Smith doesn't play for us any more. Haven't you noticed? Why should we be banning his supporters? Or his naysayers? As long as they stay within the rules.
He's done with us until maybe the playoffs. He can't be looking forward to facing us again.

He will be back.

Smith doesn't play for us any more. Haven't you noticed? Why should we be banning his supporters? Or his naysayers? As long as they stay within the rules.

I guess... It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that you cant have an alt account and use it to only post in mostly 4 threads. Touche...
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 25, 2019 at 1:16 PM ]
  • dj43
He will be back.

Not true.

For the record, using the term "fanboy" has also been the cause of some folks sitting in the corner for a while. Just saying...
Originally posted by dj43:
He will be back.

Not true.

For the record, using the term "fanboy" has also been the cause of some folks sitting in the corner for a while. Just saying...

weird that you dont say nothing to him, but to me. You pretty much make my point.

But sorry calling out the guy with an alt account who posts in the same threads for a certain reason. My bad.
  • dj43
Originally posted by dj43:
He will be back.

Not true.

weird that you dont say nothing to him, but to me. You pretty much make my point.

But sorry calling out the guy with an alt account who posts in the same threads for a certain reason. My bad.

You've been around long enough to know that not all actions taken by mods are publicized in the thread...just in case you had forgotten. (hint)

Now, enjoy some quiet time discussing the future first-ballot HOF QB named Rodgers.
he was done...in
Share 49ersWebzone