Carlos Rogers?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 9moon:
HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS would rather have Jimmy over Goff tho??

I would. Surprised you go for Goff.

You rather have Jimmy because you think he's better than Goff or because he's a 49er right now?

I think he is better than Goff.

I think Jimmy is better then Goff also.
Don't get me wrong because I like Grappy.. but up to this point, I am not sure (fans or no fans) how Grappy is better than Goff..

so i'd like to know where you guys are basing that from?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

You rather have Jimmy because you think he's better than Goff or because he's a 49er right now?

I think he is better than Goff.

I think Jimmy is better then Goff also.
Don't get me wrong because I like Grappy.. but up to this point, I am not sure (fans or no fans) how Grappy is better than Goff..

so i'd like to know where you guys are basing that from?

Easily jimmy. Quicker release. Can do a lot better with no line help unlike goff who's looked like garbage without whitworth. Goff needs so much help around him to win and look good. Jimmy doesn't at all. Really easy case to make.
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 22, 2018 at 2:29 AM ]

Me too. Jimmy on the rams would be all pro easily.
Originally posted by Debryune:
Can't wait till the Rams lose to the bears, and get surprised in one of their last Divisional games of the season (please let it be us) end up with a first round wild card game, and are one and done.

There are only 3 guys starting for us that could be starting for the rams

kittle, mcglinchey and bucker (suh is massively overrated)

The rest of their team is vastly superior than ours. It would be a shock if they dont take on the saints for nfccg

Also, why would we want to win the last game? just to hurt draft positioning? pointless
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
There are only 3 guys starting for us that could be starting for the rams

kittle, mcglinchey and bucker (suh is massively overrated)

The rest of their team is vastly superior than ours. It would be a shock if they dont take on the saints for nfccg

Also, why would we want to win the last game? just to hurt draft positioning? pointless

Wrong.

Add Staley foster warner Kyle j if they wanted a fb
Originally posted by elguapo:
Wrong.

Add Staley foster warner Kyle j if they wanted a fb

wrong, because:

staley - no, they got whitworth, who is much better

foster - no, they have littleton

warner - maybe better than barron

juszcyk - no, they dont use a fb
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
wrong, because:

staley - no, they got whitworth, who is much better

foster - no, they have littleton

warner - maybe better than barron

juszcyk - no, they dont use a fb

Right because daily is better than witworth
Foster is way better than Littleton
Warner is easily better than Barron

So I guess that's more than three Huh....anyways. Also one can make the argument that their defense is playing like absolute garbage and many of the Niner players on defense could actually start or replace the players on the Rams that are doing horrific. Which is almost all of them
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 25, 2018 at 3:30 AM ]
Whitworth is better than Staley. Littleton better than Foster. Foster is probably the worse linebacker in the league.

I wouldn't want the same old sorry 49ers defense. Rams "D" is improving with Talib and Fowler. Just in time for the playoffs. 49er fans worse nightmare is the L.A. Rams winning super bowl and setting up for next dynasty.
[ Edited by TGRams on Dec 4, 2018 at 4:44 PM ]

Originally posted by TGRams:
Whitworth is better than Staley. Littleton better than Foster. Foster is probably the worse linebacker in the league.

I wouldn't want the same old sorry 49ers defense. Rams "D" is improving with Talib and Fowler. Just in time for the playoffs. 49er fans worse nightmare is the L.A. Rams winning super bowl and setting up for next dynasty.

Lol
Definitely not my worst nightmare

Let's see you guys win a couple playoff games first kiddo
I'm sure the Rams will win more than few playoff games in the future. While the 49er fans cling to their 1980s and 90s glory years. I guess it's karma for all those years of Carmen Policy and Debartolo questionable salary cap practices. Get ready for 1970s 49er type losing....kiddo.
Yeah we're pretty incompetent
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Goff is putting up video game numbers because the league is geared toward offense. Who cares. Let me know when he wins multiple, meaningful playoff games and a championship. He's not even in the same breath as Rodgers or Brady.

You are saying you wouldn't take Goff over the other QB's on our team?

That's what I thought.
Funny how 49er fans won't give Jared Goff any credit for the dimes that he has thrown this year or the talent they have in wide receiver like Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks. 49ers fans need to discredit Goff even when he makes nice throws. Now the Rams have guys like Gerald Everett and Josh Reynolds taking the place of the injured Kupp. Rams have drafted well in the mid to lower rounds while 49ers drafts have been disasters with even with multiple 1st round picks see Solomon Thomas and Reuben Foster.
Share 49ersWebzone