There are 185 users in the forums

Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers Rebuilding Plan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
5-1. Looks like we wrote them off too fast. They could be interesting in January with Foles.

Worst 5 win team in the league
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
5-1. Looks like we wrote them off too fast. They could be interesting in January with Foles.

Are there a ton of 5 win teams?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

What I'm saying is they're a fluke. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up missing the playoffs after starting 5-1
The Bear are the new Packers. The Packers are the same as last year. We'd smoke them both.
I watch them a lot and not sure how they are 5-1 lol
The Titans are undefeated? lol no1currs.

The Bears would be the worst team in the NFCW. They are not even worth playing.

What I'm saying is they're a fluke. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up missing the playoffs after starting 5-1

Ya i dont think they are that good either. But that defense is still good. Foles is a good game manager.
They remind me of the Giants. Yeah they'll likely be the #7 seed but in Jan you want no part of them.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The way they're winning right now is not sustainable.
Bears are trash.

The Bears are awful. Prevent D by the ATL and DET was a bad move but their offense is horrible, they have 1 great pass rusher 1 good lb and 1 good safety. So overrated. I think they finish the year 9-7 at best.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I watch them a lot and not sure how they are 5-1 lol

Easy the falcons injured D (I think without Julio too) and the Lions without Golladay, played the Bucs without Godwin and their slot wr and Brady having a brain fart on 4th down thinking it was third, the panthers without the best weapon in the nfl McCaffery.

They should be 1-5. Extremely lucky to play every team w/o their best players (reminds me of Seattle in that way except Seattle has a good offense)
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 22, 2020 at 4:26 AM ]
My 2 friends are Bears fan and they'd be the first to admit the 5-1 record is a fluke.
Originally posted by miked1978:
My 2 friends are Bears fan and they'd be the first to admit the 5-1 record is a fluke.

there defense is no fluke though.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by miked1978:

there defense is no fluke though.

They have a bad run D and they only really have a great fs one solid cb and Mack/Atkins. Their d is very overrated
Share 49ersWebzone