LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

SB Halftime show

Shop 49ers game tickets
some good eye candy though
  • thl408
I'm watching. Hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.
Gonna masturbate to it
Hopefully there will be scissor action
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
people need to start realizing that their target audience with the SB half time isn't middle aged men. we are going to watch the SB no matter, it doesn't matter who the half time performer is.

their goal is to get women to tune is as well, or people who just don't watch football. there's still a lot of advertising money to be made during half time.

I believe it may be called 'the great shift'. Its when most of the men get up off the couch at half to dig into the food, and the women take over their seats to watch the half time show.
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
people need to start realizing that their target audience with the SB half time isn't middle aged men. we are going to watch the SB no matter, it doesn't matter who the half time performer is.

their goal is to get women to tune is as well, or people who just don't watch football. there's still a lot of advertising money to be made during half time.

I believe it may be called 'the great shift'. Its when most of the men get up off the couch at half to dig into the food, and the women take over their seats to watch the half time show.

If I don't care about the game itself, I'm more interested in the commercials than the halftime show.
What kind of women think to themselves "well I don't care for football at all, but let me watch this for the halftime show when I could just pull up YouTube and watch the official music video at a moments notice!"

Halftime shows are f**king stupid
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
What kind of women think to themselves "well I don't care for football at all, but let me watch this for the halftime show when I could just pull up YouTube and watch the official music video at a moments notice!"

Telling you right now, that is the most important part of the game to my wife. She'll root for the 9ers, but it is all about Shakira.
gonna fap til get carpal tunnel.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
gonna fap til get carpal tunnel.

You mean you havent already for Mason Rudolph?

Prepare for layers and layers of booty spanx. IDK why Beyonce had boatloads of those on. Looked like a skin colored pajama. what a gip.
Rumor has it the Stones will play next year using walkers to get across the stage and oxygen masks between cigarette breaks.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Telling you right now, that is the most important part of the game to my wife. She'll root for the 9ers, but it is all about Shakira.

Really? She hasn't been relevant on the english charts in 10 years.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

This.

They know what they are doing. Especially when they put on acts like Maroon 5 lol. They pull in big ratings with the female demo.
It's a 10 to 15 min show. People expecting way too much out of it. They had some really stupid ones years ago. But in recent years, it's been ok for some short entertainment.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 1, 2020 at 12:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone