LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

SB Halftime show

Shop 49ers game tickets
I always thought Eminem and Rihanna would do it. They have hits solo and also collabed before
45 year olds rejoicing everywhere
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 4, 2021 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by evil:

Should have been Game or Cube instead of Em. But otherwise this is fiyah!

Dr.Dre connection
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 4, 2021 at 8:48 PM ]
The Chronic 2021
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 6, 2021 at 9:47 PM ]
Good time to turn it
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The Chronic 2021

Too bad nate sigh not here
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Can't really blame the NFL for picking the safe mainstream pop band. A lot of people watch the super bowl, even people who don't even watch football. So they have to go with a band that will appeal to most people as opposed to getting a badass band like Metallica or Eminem.

lol they would never put Metallica or Eminem for SB halftime

Pepperidge Farm remembers...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Better than previous years where 65 year olds everywhere could rejoice. Halftime show is a joke which detracts from the game. I do not get the appeal.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Better than previous years where 65 year olds everywhere could rejoice. Halftime show is a joke which detracts from the game. I do not get the appeal.

It's the signal for the women and kids to get out of the kitchen so that the guys can eat real quick.

Originally posted by Joecool:

It's the signal for the women and kids to get out of the kitchen so that the guys can eat real quick.

Yeah I hardly ever watch the Halftime shows. Now if they got Primus to headline it, I might check it out, but they never have anything I would enjoy.

Or get Trey Parker to perform some of his South Park hits.
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 20, 2022 at 12:25 PM ]
Here is the other extreme, the '95 Bowl I attended:
The pregame show held before the game featured country music singer Hank Williams Jr., who performed his theme song for Monday Night Football, which was based on his single "All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight" .
Actress and singer Kathie Lee Gifford (Frank Gifford's wife) later sang the national anthem . If I remember right she got booed.
The halftime show was titled "Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye" and was produced by Disney to promote their Indiana Jones Adventure attraction at Disneyland that opened later that year. The show also had performances by singers Tony Bennett and Patti LaBelle, jazz trumpeter Arturo Sandoval, and the Miami Sound Machine. The show ended with everybody singing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", the song featured in Disney's (which later acquired ABC) 1994 film The Lion King.
Major booze run at halftime, couldn't stomach that crap.

chill bro its just for fun, this is all just entertainment

chill bro its just for fun, this is all just entertainment

Fair enough. While I like the line-up this year, halftime shows are just not my bag.

That said, I understand that it may be other people's bag, so I will bow out of the conversation because I don't wish to rain (any further) on anyone's parade.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Rumor running around that the Tupac hologram gonna make an appearance tonight for a little California Love.
Share 49ersWebzone