There are 113 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Following the Pats now 😆

Are we sure this dude isn't bi-polar and just off his meds?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
Following the Pats now 😆

Are we sure this dude isn't bi-polar and just off his meds?

With some of the off the field stuff he's had recently, I wondered that myself
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Ha, well luckily Pittsburgh would never trade him to the pats

Steelers would be dumb to trade him to the Pats.. what has me worried is that the Raiders could use one of the first rounders they got for him.. or a team like Detroit or even Tampa Bay.. half of the league would give up their mid to late first rounders for Brown.. but number 2 over for 31 year old receiver.. nawww.. he has good 4 more years left and thats it!
Originally posted by kazak13:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Ha, well luckily Pittsburgh would never trade him to the pats

Steelers would be dumb to trade him to the Pats.. what has me worried is that the Raiders could use one of the first rounders they got for him.. or a team like Detroit or even Tampa Bay.. half of the league would give up their mid to late first rounders for Brown.. but number 2 over for 31 year old receiver.. nawww.. he has good 4 more years left and thats it!

I'm worried about that too, with 3 1st picks, im sure they'd trade one of them for AB, which i would hate.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
love brown but i would rather keep our number one and sign devin f. if we had a bunch of picks i may think different.
Originally posted by cciowa:
love brown but i would rather keep our number one and sign devin f. if we had a bunch of picks i may think different.

If we get him for a 2nd how would you feel? The way I'd see it is, we finally caught a key player when he was available.

Devin F?

Vastly different receivers. I can't see Kyle having any interest in the latter. A guy has to fit what you're trying to do on offense too, not that one receiver is just as good a fit as any other.
Nah, just draft a few.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

If we get him for a 2nd how would you feel? The way I'd see it is, we finally caught a key player when he was available.
I would do the second

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kazak13:

Devin F?

funchess
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Vastly different receivers. I can't see Kyle having any interest in the latter. A guy has to fit what you're trying to do on offense too, not that one receiver is just as good a fit as any other.
why would you not want the team to get devin funchess? the big guy we need who was a tight end in college and can block as well as catch. we have a bunch of little guys and it was proven we need a bigger guy and we do need a second tight end. this guy would be perfect
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some people kill me. a 4 win team and i hear more about who we do not want and need than who we need
some people kill me. a 4 win team and i hear more about who we do not want and need than who we need

People in this thread want AB...
If I'm reading that contract right, he's not gonna be easy to trade.
Share 49ersWebzone