There are 198 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sign heeeem!
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
I hope he doesn't get himself killed by assaulting a cop or somthing.

Or offing himself dude has legit problems and needs help in the worst way. He's up against the rope right now and unless someone steps in and helps, it's not looking good. A sad shame
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
I hope he doesn't get himself killed by assaulting a cop or somthing.

Or offing himself dude has legit problems and needs help in the worst way. He's up against the rope right now and unless someone steps in and helps, it's not looking good. A sad shame

He needs a mental assessment by a top end psych urgently.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by evil:
Welp, apparently the arrest warrant is out.

Hope he either turns himself in or goes peacefully when they show up at his residence. Don't be a f'n idiot AB.

Is Al Cowlings still available? Might have some more work for him.
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Makes you wonder......does this guy have some undiagnosed mental disorder? Is he just a POS? Combo of both maybe? Has he always been crazy and the Steelers managed to keep him in check for a while?

Unfortunately, probably yes. Yes, probably. Yes a bad combo. Yeah, there were shenanigans that were swept under the rug in Pittsburgh, probably not to this level, but this kind of douchebaggery did not come from any hits to the head. Very, very sad. AB is a major a*****e and was allowed to be one without being checked, until now.

His whole life he has been surrounded by enablers and yes men. I think he is a pos but i do see how he is a product of his surroundings.
He's just one more example of players that get money and fame and have no idea of how to handle it. It's amazing that there aren't more guys like him when you consider the horrible back grounds of some of these players.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
He's just one more example of players that get money and fame and have no idea of how to handle it. It's amazing that there aren't more guys like him when you consider the horrible back grounds of some of these players.

Well there's plenty of guys who go broke and who aren't completely nuts, yet we never hear about those stories.
What an idiot. I can't believe he would throw all this away. Nobody will give him a chance now.

Hope he either turns himself in or goes peacefully when they show up at his residence. Don't be a f'n idiot AB.
Unfortunately, way too late for that.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leebert81:

Unfortunately, way too late for that.

It could get worse which nobody wants.

Apparently his ex baby momma filed for sole custody on 1/15 and is asking for his visits to be supervised. He just strengthened her case with this stupidity.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
sign him
Originally posted by susweel:
sign him

This
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
sign him

This

Would be a great pickup right before the Superbowl. We would steal the headlines away from Mahomes.
sign him

+1
He turned himself in
Share 49ersWebzone