There are 214 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sooooooooooo Glad we didn't listen to Jerry about this guy!

Nobody in Pittsburg is shedding a tear.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
I'm not a doctor but to lay his issues at the feet of the Burfict hit is silly. CTE or no CTE players have been on record as saying he had been an issue since he's been in the league but because he's talented and your winning nobody cares. So it's hidden. If the behavior doesn't stop much like a child it gets worse.

These players like Hernandez and Rae Carruth are just bad people and CTE isn't the cause of it. Seau, Duerson etc. killed themselves and didn't hurt anybody else. Chris Benoit is the only athlete I can recall with CTE who killed someone other than himself.

Brown is a scumbag. Bipolar disorder, CTE or whatever maybe he's also just not a very good person. His life is worth just as much as everybody else's and he deserves help but that doesnt mean his behavior isn't his responsibility.

There are a lot of players that played before that don't have brain issues. CTE is a part of football and these players know the risks now so I dont feel bad for them. The players who were lied to that's who I feel bad for. At the same time if you need a doctor to tell you football is bad for your long term health you have more issues than I thought.

Nobody is accountable for their actions not the league or the players. That's the real issue. Bottom line it's sad to watch a player self destruct no matter if it's addiction or behavioral issues. The last thing Antonio Brown needs to see is a football field. I don't know if this guy has anyone in his life who actually cares about him as a person. Sad for him and his children.

You being so completely sure he doesn't have CTE or whatever form of brain damage is dumb.

He might've have been an a*****e before all these hits, but that makes the condition even worse then. This is more than just the dude is a POS. Now is it possible that he has no brain injury at all and this is just how hes become since all the fame and money? Sure. But don't pass it of as a fact, especially if you don't study brain injuries and don't have access to his medical records.

Is that what I said??? Your take and reading what I wrote and thinking that's what I said is dumb. You don't know one way or the other. Either way wasn't my point. Go back to school son.

Bolded it for you.

Ya, that's what you said, son. And I'm not sure what you meant by telling me to go back to school...? but that would be cool, I do miss college.

He never once said that he didn't have CTE
  • evil
  • Veteran
Welp, apparently the arrest warrant is out.

Hope he either turns himself in or goes peacefully when they show up at his residence. Don't be a f'n idiot AB.
Makes you wonder......does this guy have some undiagnosed mental disorder? Is he just a POS? Combo of both maybe? Has he always been crazy and the Steelers managed to keep him in check for a while?
I hope he gets help. When I saw the Fox News story pop up on the home page of my phone that he had locked himself inside his home that usually isn't the kind of thing that ends well unless someone who cares can communicate with him in some way.
Originally posted by evil:
Welp, apparently the arrest warrant is out.

Hope he either turns himself in or goes peacefully when they show up at his residence. Don't be a f'n idiot AB.

Originally posted by Thanos89:
Makes you wonder......does this guy have some undiagnosed mental disorder? Is he just a POS? Combo of both maybe? Has he always been crazy and the Steelers managed to keep him in check for a while?

Unfortunately, probably yes. Yes, probably. Yes a bad combo. Yeah, there were shenanigans that were swept under the rug in Pittsburgh, probably not to this level, but this kind of douchebaggery did not come from any hits to the head. Very, very sad. AB is a major a*****e and was allowed to be one without being checked, until now.
At this point it's pretty obvious that this guy needs help before he kills someone or himself.
Crack, coke, CTE, etc. ..dude is mental.
Some of the comments in this thread are gold. He's just misunderstood. Needs more hugs.
I hope he doesn't get himself killed by assaulting a cop or somthing.

lol at everyone that wanted him this offseason
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Brown's former partner says he ignores advice

In a post on social media, the mother of Brown's three children accused him of making "questionable choices."
"Over the last few years I have stood at the side of my children's father Antonio Brown and watched the rise and fall of an incredible man and athlete," Chelsie Kyriss said. "Our children and I have distanced ourselves from him and our former home. ... Unfortunately, it seems Antonio ... continues to ignore the advice of those who love and support him."
Brown had a series of scandals last year that left him out of the NFL.
Long a star with the Pittsburgh Steelers, the seven-time Pro Bowl selectee was traded to Oakland in March. But he quickly wore out his welcome, and Oakland released him last year.
The New England Patriots signed him in September, but three days later, one of his former offseason athletic trainers filed a lawsuit accusing him of rape and assault.

Brown's attorney at the time said the relationship was consensual and that "Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit." Brown also countersued his accuser.
He played one game with the Patriots, but the team released him in September, days after the lawsuit was filed.
CNN's Jason Hanna and Jamiel Lynch contributed to this report.
This is why

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is why

Yeah, because everyone that gets a concussion turns into a felon.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is why

Nah, his problems go back way before that, they were just covered up well
Share 49ersWebzone