LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 325 users in the forums

🏈 2018 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Diggs is awesome
We couldn't have drawn a worst opponent for week 1. A really good team on the road in a noisy environment. If we don't improve significantly from what I saw from the starters this week we will get blown out.
Vikings look good. It'll be a moral victory if we avoid getting blown out by them. I wouldn't be shocked if they shut us out 35-0 or something like that.

I just don't see how our defense can contain their playmakers and their defense is too talented.
[ Edited by Jack49ers84 on Aug 11, 2018 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
Vikings look good. It'll be a moral victory if we avoid getting blown out by them. I wouldn't be shocked if they shut us out 35-0 or something like that.

I just don't see how our defense can contain their playmakers and their defense is too talented.

Lol
Shut us out??

I think jimmy will score points but we know you take a dig on him anytime you can.
CJ should go in so we can hopefully score.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Lol
Shut us out??

I think jimmy will score points but we know you take a dig on him anytime you can.

I dunno man. That Vikings defense looks pretty tough. Jimmy hasn't looked too sharp this preseason. We're going to need a perfect game from him just to keep the score respectable.
[ Edited by Jack49ers84 on Aug 11, 2018 at 7:04 PM ]
  • Stud
Lol
Shut us out??

I dunno man. That Vikings defense looks pretty tough. Jimmy hasn't looked too sharp this preseason. We're going to need a perfect game from him just to keep the score respectable.

he played one drive. Hard to look "sharp".
That's what the f**k a screen pass to McKinnon for a huge gain or a TD is supposed to look like, take note stupid O-line.
  • Jimmy hasn't looked too sharp this preseason
  • We're going to need a perfect game from him just to keep the score respectable

One series aside -- because that's all he's played -- what are you basing that comment on ?
On point #2 … QB's don't play a full game, at this juncture of the Pre-Season !?

Therefore in reality, the onus is on CJ, Mullens, & Kyle on offense
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 11, 2018 at 7:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Stud:
Lol
Shut us out??

he played one drive. Hard to look "sharp".

If we're gonna beat the Vikings we can't come out of the gate overthrowing guys by 3 feet. He's gonna have to be accurate consistently. They're too good for us to beat ourselves like that.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
  • We're going to need a perfect game from him just to keep the score respectable

One series aside -- because that's all he's played -- what are you basing that comment on ?
On point #2 … QB's don't play a full game, at this juncture of the Pre-Season !?

How do you figure? I'm only talking about the series where JG played.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Jack off boy
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

How do you figure? I'm only talking about the series where JG played.

I bold your exact wording … had you added the words "so far", then I might have comprehended differently !?
That aside, he played what, 7 plays ?
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Aug 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Gino Smith struggling against cardinals' scrubs. Lul
Always thought Chad Kelly could play in the NFL.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Gino Smith struggling against cardinals' scrubs. Lul

Why am I not surprised … never bought into the hype on this guy, pre-draft
Share 49ersWebzone