LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 272 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
The hype was too much. Setting up for an underwhelming year. Its like that time Niners fans hyped up Rashard Robinson, and then he flopped in the 2nd year

WELL, you know, we got fans here that fully believe every promising players are SUPERSTARS overnight. .

Is that the same as SUPER DUPER STARS? Still unclear on this...

I think this was discussed in the mid summer months. To be a star you have to be probowler for 2 years. A Superstar is a star for 2 years. A Super Duper star is a superstar for 2 years. It was a rather complex formula, but close to what I described. 9moon please confirm/clarify.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Dude...kind of looks like him too.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
The hype was too much. Setting up for an underwhelming year. Its like that time Niners fans hyped up Rashard Robinson, and then he flopped in the 2nd year

WELL, you know, we got fans here that fully believe every promising players are SUPERSTARS overnight. .

Is that the same as SUPER DUPER STARS? Still unclear on this...

I think this was discussed in the mid summer months. To be a star you have to be probowler for 2 years. A Superstar is a star for 2 years. A Super Duper star is a superstar for 2 years. It was a rather complex formula, but close to what I described. 9moon please confirm/clarify.

my personal formula is..

Mahomes - Buckner - Barkley - ObJ = STARS and SUPERSTARS IN THE MAKING

Donald - Ramsey - Julio - AB = SUPERSTARS

Tom - Drew - Aaron = GENERATIONAL
Go get 'em Kitty!

• thl408
my personal formula is..

Rice = GENERATIONAL SUPER DUPERSTAR
Originally posted by NCommand:
Go get 'em Kitty!

🐱
my personal formula is..

Peterman = GOD
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
my personal formula is..

Peterman = GOD

Givens - hall of fame of the hall of fame.
my personal formula is..

Thank you for this.
Damn El Gato.

I am trying to keep faith in Pettis. IMO, he is extremely talented and his footwork can be elite. But he lost confidence, and a bit of toughness from last year (from an already low "level" of toughness). Not sure what happened. Maybe Deebo and Hurd coming in has messed with his head... he grew up wealthy with a cushy life, so who knows about his hunger level

I hope he gets right mentally. Even his body language this preseason has been bad.

On an unrelated note, his IG stories are very odd. Now I get the weird comments NC drops. This dude reminds me of Prince playing football
[ Edited by sacniner on Aug 25, 2019 at 12:21 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sacniner:
I am trying to keep faith in Pettis. IMO, he is extremely talented and his footwork can be elite. But he lost confidence, and a bit of toughness from last year (from an already low "level" of toughness). Not sure what happened. Maybe Deebo and Hurd coming in has messed with his head... he grew up wealthy with a cushy life, so who knows about his hunger level

I hope he gets right mentally. Even his body language this preseason has been bad.

On an unrelated note, his IG stories are very odd. Now I get the weird comments NC drops. This dude reminds me of Prince playing football

Bust

He's too soft to play in the nfl. I told y'all this when he was drafted.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Should trade his flamboyant ass while he still has some value
Brutal. It's safe to say Kyle has really soured on him this off season.

I hate being right in my concerns on this one.

Dude can't be motivated or focused. Dropping punts. Tentative. Could he really be a possible surprise cut?
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 25, 2019 at 12:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone