There are 235 users in the forums

Rob Gronkowski

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LVJay:
Ellington

TB gonna turn him into a "weapon" (finally becomes a legit #3 WR). On another note tho, NE has 8 picks and can gain up to 4 compensatory picks as well. Any WR (with their first pick) available in this class could be an upgrade to their current list.

Yep I'd say the Patriots will be targeting some receivers very early.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 24, 2019 at 6:18 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Ellington

TB gonna turn him into a "weapon" (finally becomes a legit #3 WR). On another note tho, NE has 8 picks and can gain up to 4 compensatory picks as well. Any WR (with their first pick) available in this class could be an upgrade to their current list.

Yep I'd say the Patriots will be targeting some receivers very early.

It's scary. They have guys from last draft ready to go and 8 picks this year. With BB / TB, it's a given they make it back to the AFCC. It'll be up to 49ers to take them out in the SB. JG will have his day over the "GOAT" and BB will hand off the baton to Shanny
Noah Fant gonna look nasty in this offense
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He's like a huge WR...Kittle / Fant in the red zone plus the bevy of RBs

Shanny won't know what to do with himself
Just catching up to this.
Happy retirement Gronk. Sorry to see you go you were so much fun to watch.

Hope you re deliberating on the colors for your hall of fame jacket.

You are being carried in on pillows. They called your position tight end but you were no tight end. no one knows what you were because no other human being who is 6'7 could run and catch like you. You were actually a third tackle who was legal to catch balls, which is why you are going in to canton with servants peeling you grapes and fluffing your pillows and lighting your hookahs.

Something like that.

Prediction: Tom Brady will follow you sooner than anyone thinks.

Heal up and enjoy your new life.

I was talking about Fant to the Patriots.
So with Gronk gone now , do you guys think that everyone's chances including our Niners just skyrocketed due to the fact that Brady now has no safety net and looked human in this last Super Bowl even with Gronk?
Originally posted by philgardis49:
So with Gronk gone now , do you guys think that everyone's chances including our Niners just skyrocketed due to the fact that Brady now has no safety net and looked human in this last Super Bowl even with Gronk?

No. They won in 16 without Gronk. Hogan and Bennet with Edelman. And a amazing stupid call to pass the ball at the 1
Watch him be one of the dudes getting the reach around in Kraft gate.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Watch him be one of the dudes getting the reach around in Kraft gate.

Brooooooooo never even considered that lol

They will just pick Noah Fant and keep going.
Ain't no way the afc going to let Fant get to Brady .
Originally posted by T-9ers:
Ain't no way the afc going to let Fant get to Brady .

They always seem to come out with great players even though they pick #32 every year it seems. Yes the AFC is that dumb. So is the NFC. I would not hold out any hope of either of them keeping good players away from Brady. They certainly have not done so in the past. Nothing indicates to me that they are smart enough as a league to do that. Time after time I have seen excellent players in both the draft and FA fall into the lap of the Patriots.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

I was talking about Fant to the Patriots.

LOL

He'd be real sick with us tho
Originally posted by philgardis49:

Eddleman is Brady's go to guy?
Share 49ersWebzone