LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Honey badger

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dadda808:
Can he play slot cb?

If so, sorry K'waunn
He's going home to the saints. Bet on it
Should we kick the tires, young injury prone, but a nice Swiss army piece. Safety, slot CB, nickelback, alpha dog. Honey Badger don't care.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
If you can stomach his asking price
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
He's going home to the $$$$$. Bet on it

FTFY. Mathieu's a merc.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Can he play slot cb?

If so, sorry K'waunn

He did just fine for half the price mathieu is gonna get for his past play before knee injuries. He's just a name at this point
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Can he play slot cb?

If so, sorry K'waunn

Dude won't even be in the league in two years. He never bounced back after the latest knee.
It wouldn't surprise me if he becomes the highest paid safety in the league, I wouldn't have an issue with us being the ones to pay him, but there will be a lot of competition.
the Artist Formerly known as Honeybadger was a badazz, but after the knee injuries he has lost his mojo, would not be an upgrade for us so I'll pass
Can he play CB?

I would love for the 49ers to sign him to a deal. I've been a fan since he played at LSU. He's had some injuries, but I would take a chance on him.
Originally posted by BestInTheWest:
I would love for the 49ers to sign him to a deal. I've been a fan since he played at LSU. He's had some injuries, but I would take a chance on him.

He also grew up a 49ers fan as others have mentioned.
Originally posted by BestInTheWest:

If we didn't have Williams, id be down. I just doubt he wants to be a #2 slot corner. After his injuries I don't see him as better than Williams.
He can be our Earl Thomas, put Colbert back at ST gunner.
Originally posted by Predator85:
He can be our Earl Thomas, put Colbert back at ST gunner.

If he was Earl Thomas he wouldn't have been cut.
Share 49ersWebzone