There are 318 users in the forums

Jaguars changing uniforms again

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Kind of liked the helmets. O well

Me too
thank god, get rid of that two tone helmet. so fkn lame. either all matte black or gold for fk's sake. Another all Teal though? come on we have the Fins already
i cant see twitter at work. anybody mind dropping the image here?
Their unis were fine imo
those helmets were just absurd

i always liked the jaguars unis in the '90s
Their Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith years uniforms were great.
Also they can get pumped up for the new season, but they still have Blake Bortles. Still don't trust that guy!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Also they can get pumped up for the new season, but they still have Blake Bortles. Still don't trust that guy!

They just signed him to an extension....
  • titan
  • Veteran
Good. That helmet was ugly!!! It looked like a hood rats purse.
Ugliest helmet in the league. They needed to change it. Can't believe anyone approved that s**t

Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Ugliest helmet in the league. They needed to change it. Can't believe anyone approved that s**t

Agreed. Nike's NFL apparel sucks and every team (including the Jaguars) that changed their uniforms since they took over is a flat out joke. Proof that spending the most money (as Nike did to get the contract) doesn't make yours the highest quality product.
These are pretty dope

Much better than the recent uniforms. I even like thst they mostly went with the green teal as the main color on the helmet for the first time.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
https://youtu.be/vjDeRBwO_7U

Bump.

Eagles 2.0
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Agreed. Nike's NFL apparel sucks and every team (including the Jaguars) that changed their uniforms since they took over is a flat out joke. Proof that spending the most money (as Nike did to get the contract) doesn't make yours the highest quality product.

Nike took over the NBA uniform deal and they were tearing off players during the preseason. They botch everything, it seems.
Share 49ersWebzone