LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Is Chris Collinsworth Belichick's bi**?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is Chris Collinsworth Belichick's bi**?

Did this guy create pro-New England controversy where there was none?

Ertz took three steps with the ball and crossed the plane of the goal with the ball in his hands. Collinsworth: "That's got to be overturned."

Clement catches the ball clean drags a foot, takes a step in bounds. Ball is fine. No bobble. Collinsworth: "How can that stand."

Cmon dude. You got to be kidding. How can you create controversy like that on plays that are clear cut touchdowns on any game day in the last 80 years of football.

stfu and kiss belichecks flabby butt in your own private bedroom. Thank you.
Now here's a guy
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Did this guy create pro-New England controversy where there was none?

Ertz took three steps with the ball and crossed the plane of the goal with the ball in his hands. Collinsworth: "That's got to be overturned."

Clement catches the ball clean drags a foot, takes a step in bounds. Ball is fine. No bobble. Collinsworth: "How can that stand."

Cmon dude. You got to be kidding. How can you create controversy like that on plays that are clear cut touchdowns on any game day in the last 80 years of football.

stfu and kiss belichecks flabby butt in your own private bedroom. Thank you.

LAMO, exactly what I thought. The first was only "stands as called" meaning they couldn't overturn it and the second Ertz was clearly a runner at that point not a receiver. Collinsworth took too may hits to the head imho, when the rules are pretty clear in my mind and I'm and old coot.
I thought it was unnecessary to end the broadcast with replays of those and Collinsworth-less stirring them up as questionable/controversial.
Over 1100 yards

53 first downs
Collinsworth had zero business calling the SB. What an awful announcer.
Is it me or did they cut the ceremony short?
I'm surprised Collinsworth didn't mention Russell Wilson at least 10 times, he seems to have such a man-crush on Willow that he seems to talk about him even when the Hawks aren't playing.

Can't stand the dude.
He also went on record saying JT's halftime performance was great.
Chris "Joe Montana has MY ring" Collingsworthless can suck a massive bloated diseased brontosaurus pecker

It's weird he's so one sided.
all of these
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

This
/thread
He was horrible. Finally a team not named the Patriots got some calls to go their way. Eagles earned this victory.

Collinsworth is a bum. He's gotta go.
Share 49ersWebzone