There are 195 users in the forums

Should Ray Lewis get to hof?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should Ray Lewis get to hof?

Sure. He was great at football and he was never convicted.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
HOF voting is supposed to only consider on the field production. So yes,absolutely.
In fairness to Lewis I've always heard that his crew was attacked with a champagne bottle 1st and that's why his friends both got off on self defense.

Not only was he never convicted for anything other than lying neither was his friends. He put himself in a bad spot there but the rest of his career is spotless and the Ravens still adore him.

Obviously football wise he's one of the best ever. He belongs in.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

• fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Ray was charged with double homicide before he cut a deal with the police. (Aka ratted out his friends) how does this get erased and forgotten so easily. Yet TO gets destroyed because of his personality. I can't get over this s**t.

Your confusing HOF player with HOF person....IMO the Hall's should be for remembering the best players ever- let the fans who visit the Halls decide if they want to honor a particular player.
Lewis, TO, Ty Cobb, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, etc were all elite talents who should be in their respective Hall's
I don't have a problem with Ray Lewis getting in. He may have done some shady stuff but nothing has been proven.
Share 49ersWebzone