LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Should Ray Lewis get to hof?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should Ray Lewis get to hof?

Ray was charged with double homicide before he cut a deal with the police. (Aka ratted out his friends) how does this get erased and forgotten so easily. Yet TO gets destroyed because of his personality. I can't get over this s**t.
Dud u see him play? Yea he should be in. Owens is also getting in.
Originally posted by crabman82:

Of course I saw him play. One of the greatest LB ever no doubt. My point is TO gets ripped because of his personality and Ray is treated like a god. How is TO not a first ballot hof? Ray's off field antics should never be forgotten
Put every body in the HOF so we can stop making all these threads
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Of course I saw him play. One of the greatest LB ever no doubt. My point is TO gets ripped because of his personality and Ray is treated like a god. How is TO not a first ballot hof? Ray's off field antics should never be forgotten

U guys put way too much emphasis on 1st ballot 2nd ballot etc. 15 yrs from now is it really gonna bug u that player A made it 1st ballot but your prefered player B had to wait until his 4th or 5th try? It literally means nothing
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 3, 2018 at 10:46 AM ]
Yes. First ballot? Not for me to say. Based strictly on on the field conduct, absolutely yes. If you want to factor in the off field transgressions, perhaps no. TO bashing teammates and being a me first (second, third, fourth, ...) type of guy made him being a first ballot guy nonsense. That being said there is no doubt that both of these guys are ultimately HoFers.
If any player is on the fringe of being a HOF in terms of talent, then character and off the field should be factor. I have Ray Lewis as my second best MLB of all time and Owens as my second best WR. Both of them should be first ballot.
Yes...as should TO.
yes as should Aaron Hernandez.
No question he should and he will.

I say he has a good chance, but while counting the votes, all of a sudden...the power goes out.

Sorry RL, not this time.
Lewis, no. TO, yes (but not for a while yet. You don't dis on your QB and team).
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yes as should Aaron Hernandez.

And Ray Caruth.
If a crackhead got in then fk yeah he should get in.
It's what he did on the field in my view that sways my opinion. He's easily one of the greatest linebackers ever.
both should be in
Share 49ersWebzone