LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

2 part Hypothetical re: Browns/49ers Jimmy G swap:

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
There's no value we have with Cousins yet. He will go to the highest bidder and we could lose JG and Cousins with a bunch of stupid draft picks.

Think about it this way, would you trade Montana for 10 #1 picks and John Elway? I sure as hell wouldn't.

1. You can do a trade on the contingency you get Cousins aka after you lock him up.
2. You are absolutely crazy if you wouldn't trade Montana for 10 #1 picks and HOF, top 5 QB John Elway (top 10 at very, very worst). I can't imagine Belichick or Walsh or really anyone smart turning that down.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
im tired of thee trade jimmy g talks. we finally have a legit qb and you guys wanna trade him away?

This.
This is why the 49ers fans can't have anything nice--they can't appreciate it.

YEA! Let's trade a player who looks like the future of the NFL for some draft picks. And with those draft picks, we can draft three soloman thomases
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Feb 1, 2018 at 1:39 PM ]
Three 1st rounders would be very appealing but I think I'd need that at least. Jimmy looks absolutely special.

The fact those two 1st rounders this year are so high makes this look actually appealing though. You can imagine us trading one of our picks this year for two more 1sts and a 2nd or 3rd. We'd have 6 first round picks over the next 2 year to pair with Kirk.

Still, I think I'd pass. Jimmy looks so damn good.
Share 49ersWebzone