LISTEN: Way Too Early 49ers Roster Prediction →

There are 91 users in the forums

Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Joecool:
It is the teams job to win but they also need to entertain. Adding Kap would be for a much more entertaining season. Would be a great overall business strategy considering the time that has now passed and that Trump's divisively ignorant comments do not necessarily affect the west coast.

I also like the idea of creating a possible competition instead of handing jobs to all of Kyle's players. Cohn is correct in that it seems like there hasn't really been competition at positions. Seems more like players are being forced in and are only replaced until it becomes embarrassing.

adding Kap would be more entertaining for whom?
Everyone. It would make this year a hell of a lot more interesting to see him play. This season is not even close to entertaining.
  • dj43
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Please keep the conversations related to Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins.

Thank you.

this ^^^
Originally posted by dj43:
Please keep the conversations related to Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins.

Thank you.

this ^^^
Onto the Cohn thread!!
supposedly emanual sanders of broncos could be had in trade--he would be a good pickup for skins before trade deadlline---being in 1st in the east i hope they make some moves
Another ugly win. Still not a believer in Wsh but at 5-2 maybe I should be.
Playoff bound.

Almost trapgame like but secret is out on the NY Giants ' oline.

There is no saving that team until they fix that oline.

That's the problem with drafting sexy picks like Saquaon and Beckam.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LUL
  • dj43
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Another ugly win. Still not a believer in Wsh but at 5-2 maybe I should be.

It all starts with winning the turnover battle. Manning throws two picks and Smith doesn't. Peterson does lose one fumble but his 149 yards allows them to control the clock and win the game.
Wouldn't it be a strange year if quietly the skins made the playoffs, beat the Rams and the Saints, then Won the superbowl with Alex?
Originally posted by Debryune:
Wouldn't it be a strange year if quietly the skins made the playoffs, beat the Rams and the Saints, then Won the superbowl with Alex?

Originally posted by 16to87:

It's a possibility till the min they get eliminated from the playoffs. I hope if he does, he kisses his bicep in the endzone like Kaep would, as a slight on the niners.
Originally posted by 16to87:

It's a possibility till the min they get eliminated from the playoffs. I hope if he does, he kisses his bicep in the endzone like Kaep would, as a slight on the niners.

dumb, lol
dumb, lol

Hey, I'm still salty the niners did Alex dirty, and put Kaep in.
dumb, lol

im not. it was the right move at the time. Alex wasn't as good back then like he is now. Kap was better back then. but Alex>Kap overall and currently.
(not trying to make this a debate)
[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 29, 2018 at 8:21 AM ]
dumb, lol

Salty too, but I'd never wish him to slight the 9ers. Besides, we all know he never would.
Share 49ersWebzone