LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Michael Bennett

Shop 49ers game tickets
Too much of a drama queen. Past his prime. Loud mouth. No thanks. Clubhouse cancer.
No
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Seeno1:
Bennett may be talented, but whatever cancers coming out of Seahawks lockeroom, I absolutely do not want. We have a good young core of players, who bring it every game, no matter the score. Last thing we need is an aging vet to derail this train off the edge of a cliff.
You do realize that our DLine looks up to him and a majority of them will probably be training with him this offseason...again.
Jesus people use the word cancer way too much in here.
Dude's leukemia
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by crabman82:
These into their 30s busted up and almost broken players usually never work out on new teams. Ur not getting 2014 bennett. Better off finding a younger guy.

He still had 8.5 sacks this season. I'd take him on a 1 year deal for sure. Knows the defense and is an upgrade over Elvis Dumervil

intelligent post! They can use him as a back up or even a fringe starter and he knows the defense. If there's mutual interest, then that's a good thing.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
These into their 30s busted up and almost broken players usually never work out on new teams. Ur not getting 2014 bennett. Better off finding a younger guy.

He still had 8.5 sacks this season. I'd take him on a 1 year deal for sure. Knows the defense and is an upgrade over Elvis Dumervil

intelligent post! They can use him as a back up or even a fringe starter and he knows the defense. If there's mutual interest, then that's a good thing.

Backup or fringe starter?

Guy was a probowler last year and he put up better numbers this year...he would be an instant starter as soon as he arrives.
dude is a mental case. lmfao fk no. we don't need mental cases anymore.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Backup or fringe starter?

Guy was a probowler last year and he put up better numbers this year...he would be an instant starter as soon as he arrives.

This. I've been a supporter of Armstead since day one and still have hope for him, but I'd cut him in a second if we could get Bennett.
He also jumps offsides more than ahmad brooks and wouldnt benefit from the seattle crowd noise anymore

Immediately what I first thought as well.

I'd take Sherman but Bennett plays the same spot I'd like to move Solly to.
No more SJWs
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'd take Sherman but Bennett plays the same spot I'd like to move Solly to.

Solly needs to be playing inside full-time.
Originally posted by jcs:
Solly needs to be playing inside full-time.

If Solly is inside full time playing 3 then Buckner slides to big end.

Not happening though as we love Buckner at 3. Solly is either playing Leo or big end next year.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 2, 2018 at 8:40 AM ]
We still need D-linemen?
Share 49ersWebzone