LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Michael Bennett

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
(1) This was a grand jury indictment. Grand jury indictments don't come down on an overnight basis... (2) He either assaulted her or he didn't.

Snipped down just to the parts relevant to my response, and put in numbers just to keep the points clear. .

(1) Yeah, I understand that. It's why in the post you're quoting from I'm making minimal hay of the charge coming 14 months after the alleged incident. Rather, it's everything else about the HPDs actions and inactions within that timeline that raises a ton of red flags for me.

(2) We disagree on this. It's entirely within the realm of possibility that he both injured her and that the charge is being brought on him for it with extra-legal motives. I wouldn't just raise that possibility out of thin air either -- HPD's own actions and inactions are quite frankly bizarre enough to me that they have induced that suspicion.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Snipped down just to the parts relevant to my response, and put in numbers just to keep the points clear. .

(1) Yeah, I understand that. It's why in the post you're quoting from I'm making minimal hay of the charge coming 14 months after the alleged incident. Rather, it's everything else about the HPDs actions and inactions within that timeline that raises a ton of red flags for me.

(2) We disagree on this. It's entirely within the realm of possibility that he both injured her and that the charge is being brought on him for it with extra-legal motives. I wouldn't just raise that possibility out of thin air either -- HPD's own actions and inactions are quite frankly bizarre enough to me that they have induced that suspicion.

If he injured her, then that is on him. Zero sympathy.

You have three stadium employees all saying that he barreled right through them and shoved her out of the way. Being in a hurry isn't any sort of justification for assault.

You put your hands on a 66 year old woman in a wheelchair you are just a flat out s**tty person. No excuse for that.

You have three stadium employees all saying that he barreled right through them and shoved her out of the way. Being in a hurry isn't any sort of justification for assault.

You put your hands on a 66 year old woman in a wheelchair you are just a flat out s**tty person. No excuse for that.

Not sure what in my post makes you think we're debating any of these points, but yeah, sure.
Glad this douche is having issues. Hopefully a bailiff goes low just after his verdict.

Bingo. Pretty much a deadbeat.
  • Stud

Not sure what in my post makes you think we're debating any of these points, but yeah, sure.

Probably because you're basically saying Michael Bennett is innocent without actually saying it. Because, you know, a handicapped women is going to jump out of her wheelchair and hurt herself just to get Bennett sent to jail. Im surprised you didn't say you read a report somewhere that Bennett was quoted as saying "hands up, don't shoot" when the women decided to assault Bennett with her incapacitated body.
Originally posted by Stud:
Probably because you're basically saying Michael Bennett is innocent without actually saying it.

LOL. That's seriously what you got out of my quote below?

my take on this would be the following: This or some variant on it actually happened...
[ Edited by PopeyeJonesing on Mar 27, 2018 at 7:11 AM ]
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
It's just Bennett being Bennett.

Your NFL Man Of The Year..."Man of the Year" SchoolBoy Q voice
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Bingo. Pretty much a deadbeat.

That's it in a nutshell.
Share 49ersWebzone