There are 110 users in the forums

HBO hard knocks

Originally posted by 9moon:
It's only a distraction when you want it to be one..

the organization ought to think about us fans and allow us to see how is it inside the team.

I would rather they do their business without having to watch how or what they say in case hbo crew are recording.
Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:
Originally posted by 9moon:
It's only a distraction when you want it to be one..

the organization ought to think about us fans and allow us to see how is it inside the team.

I would rather they do their business without having to watch how or what they say in case hbo crew are recording.

Keep the cameras away.
Browns lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Browns lol

Browns and hard knocks? Someone just needs to make a compilation of people just taking POV dumps for 30 minutes, 10 episodes.
I haven't watched in years tbh. Maybe because of the niners sucking or because of the weak uninteresting teams on the show.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 19, 2018 at 11:57 AM ]
I haven't watched in years tbh. Maybe because of the niners sucking or because of the weak uninteresting teams on the show.

Yeah I don't watch that s**t either... And I have hbo lol.
Was shown on nfl channel, teams that were on hard knocks went on to the playoffs the following year.
I didn't want the niners on hard knock either.
Excluding the Rims, they almost always feature an AFC team
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 22, 2018 at 5:41 PM ]
Really the Browns?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Really the Browns?

They hope people are high and drunk enough to be entertained watching and possibly can even root for them low key lol.

• Stud
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Browns lol

Browns and hard knocks? Someone just needs to make a compilation of people just taking POV dumps for 30 minutes, 10 episodes.

I'm intrigued. Tell more.
I hope we get picked for this season. I want a closer look at my favorite team

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-Raiders-Hard-Knocks-2019-HBO-NFL-August-team-13836635.php
[ Edited by 49erman723 on May 11, 2019 at 11:58 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Was shown on nfl channel, teams that were on hard knocks went on to the playoffs the following year.
I didn't want the niners on hard knock either.

I don't want it either. And as for the NFL forcing a team, I don't think they ever will, simply because HBO probably needs permission from the team to do a lot of the more sensational ratings scenes, and if the team is unwilling, HBO might wind up with a very bland piece that doesn't get any neilson ratings on the show - despite whatever the NFL wants. I believe each club is independent of the NFL from the front office side of things, and if the NFL starts dictating to the front office what they should do, that opens up a can of anti-trust worms.
No thank you.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Really the Browns?

They hope people are high and drunk enough to be entertained watching and possibly can even root for them low key lol.

This didnt age well
Share 49erswebzone