LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

HBO hard knocks

Shop 49ers game tickets
Would watch.
We are the perfect team for hard knocks. I would love the inside looks, and it would be fun. I don't see anything threatening or bad about hard knocks, been watching it since the beginning.

Shanahan and Lynch seem to have the personality for it, Lynch loves the camera and our young guys seem to get turned up easily. This all makes for a perfect atmosphere for hard knocks.
No thanks
I'm ok with it.

I think it would be good for the 49er brand and we have the coaching staff and level headed star QB to make it work.

It could lead to the Niners gaining favor once again with the league, while at the same time giving their fans awesome inside access to their team.
Honestly, whatever Kyle wants I'm cool with.
It's us or Cleveland.

With the hype surrounding this team I see no way HBO doesn't ask and is granted us. The Jimmy G phenomenon is real and hbo is all about rating. This would easily be the most watch Hard Knocks of all time.

Cleveland is intriguing from the standpoint of the draft picks and 0-16 story but casual fans don't want to see that.

Get ready Faithful
http://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/113230-49ers-eligible-hard-knocks-insider-fairly-certain-happen/

Based on those guidelines, the following six teams are eligible for the next season of "Hard Knocks":
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Denver Broncos
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Washington Redskins

Matt Maiocco
@MaioccoNBCS
True, NFL can force team, but they've never before done that. I've heard #49ers told #NFL they did not want to be on Hard Knocks. Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch have issues with certain behind-the-scenes staples of show. (And SF is not slated for an international game next season.) https://twitter.com/CochraneCBC/status/948231912543412225
12:07 PM - Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this in but was just curious if anyone had any idea on when the team for 2018 will be announced.

While it would be awesome to watch more content on anything 49ers, I don't want it to come at the cost of a potentially successful season.. especially since we're supposed to show some real growth this season!

I know both Lynch and Shanahan have expressed that they do not wish to be on the show, but in this I'm afraid they are not alone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/05/john-dorsey-i-dont-think-theres-anything-good-that-comes-out-of-hard-knocks/amp/
[ Edited by Sf1649ers80 on May 7, 2018 at 8:13 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I would tell HBO, not this year, but next year would be better. With the hype that the 49ers are getting this upcoming season, I'd hate for that damn show to jinx the hell outta it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I would tell HBO, not this year, but next year would be better. With the hype that the 49ers are getting this upcoming season, I'd hate for that damn show to jinx the hell outta it.

We are gonna win the division this year, so we wont be on the eligible list of teams next year anyway.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
They are really hoping the Browns arent the Browns this year.

[ Edited by Jcool on May 17, 2018 at 6:30 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
How embarrassing they picked the browns over the niners. The shame
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I don't understand why the organization doesn't want to be in Hard Knocks..
Originally posted by 9moon:
I don't understand why the organization doesn't want to be in Hard Knocks..

because it's a distraction and the Bellicheat types will try to screenshot anything for an advantage. Plus they can see who is a decent pickup and trade when they release the cuts.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
It's only a distraction when you want it to be one..

the organization ought to think about us fans and allow us to see how is it inside the team.
Share 49ersWebzone