LISTEN: 49ers Master The Later Rounds Of The Draft →

There are 129 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
put up or shut up time for Bieniemy and big Mike McCarthy. They both have to call their own stuff now.

Washington has major issues at the QB position also...

Could have been worse. They could have taken Mac Jones.
Originally posted by Jcool:

clown owner, why was he hired, if he's not the answer,
also just to point out, I think Kyle in SF started 1-10 same as Carolina is now, gotta give these HCs time
How does Brandon Staley still have a job?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

that guy and McDermott, I am more critical of the HCs who don't win jack with FQBs and loaded rosters, than I am of coaches like Reich in yr 1 with rook QB..
McDermott just good enough not to get fired, but that roster should have at least a SB appearance by now, and .500 is underachieving, Staley is even worse, much worse.
Chargers
Bills
Arizona
Carolina
Washington
Tampa
Bears
Raiders

Will all be looking for coaches
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Chargers
Bills
Arizona
Carolina
Washington
Tampa
Bears
Raiders

Arizona I don't see any issue,
Raiders may just extend the interim also
this is a good list that's my only quibbles
Send Wilks back to Carolina for Burns and Chinn!!!
file this under a possible bad sign, if your boss does this:

After Sunday's game, Tepper left the locker room shaking his head in disgust and was heard by multiple reporters yelling "F---!''
How much of a waste CMC would be if he was still with the Panthers. Its almost like how Barry Sanders could never showcase his full potential while on the Detroit Lions.
Chargers
Bills
Arizona
Carolina
Washington
Tampa
Bears
Raiders

Absolutely no way Arizona will be looking for a new coach considering performance to expectations. They have been way better than I thought they would and have fought hard this season despite not winning many games. Also not sure the Bears will be, or the Bills, despite their troubles. Still should be a large group of teams looking for new coaching with the Chargers spot obviously the pick of the litter if they do indeed fire Staley (can't believe they won't sack him but then again…).

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
How much of a waste CMC would be if he was still with the Panthers. Its almost like how Barry Sanders could never showcase his full potential while on the Detroit Lions.

Should've signed Barry in 1999 instead of Lawrence Phillips….Steve Young would've played till 2003.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Chargers ownership is cheap as hell.
Chargers
Bills
Arizona
Carolina
Washington
Tampa
Bears
Raiders

Arizona is doing fine. That roster is crap and Gannon has helped them remain somewhat competitive. it'll take them a few years to get things on track.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
file this under a possible bad sign, if your boss does this:

After Sunday's game, Tepper left the locker room shaking his head in disgust and was heard by multiple reporters yelling "F---!''

It was widely reported in the offseason that Reich and the QB coach Josh McCown both wanted CJ Stroud in the draft but were overruled by Tepper so really he's got no one to be mad at but himself.
lmao

Share 49ersWebzone