LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Good for Eric Bieniemy. If he can make noise as the play-calling OC for the Commanders then he will surely get a shot at a HC job somewhere.

I feel like having had the chance to apprentice under Andy Reid counts for a lot and I am rooting for EB to silence his critics in a place that has been tough to consistently win for the past 3 decades.

I'm curious how this could affect what they do at QB. Or if it does.

Sam Howell has won 100% of the games he's started.
Shady thinks Bieniemy is shady.

put up or shut up time for Bieniemy and big Mike McCarthy. They both have to call their own stuff now.
Vance Joseph is going back to Denver to be their DC. That has to be weird on some level, going back to the place where you used to be the boss in a lesser role. I mean for all the rumors that Fangio was going to be tied to Sean Payton, that seemed to be eliminated when Sean signed on with the Broncos.

https://www.nfl.com/news/former-head-coach-vance-joseph-returns-to-broncos-as-defensive-coordinator
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Vance Joseph is going back to Denver to be their DC. That has to be weird on some level, going back to the place where you used to be the boss in a lesser role. I mean for all the rumors that Fangio was going to be tied to Sean Payton, that seemed to be eliminated when Sean signed on with the Broncos.

https://www.nfl.com/news/former-head-coach-vance-joseph-returns-to-broncos-as-defensive-coordinator

just as strange as Tom Cable returning to Oaland to be an O-Line coach lol
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
put up or shut up time for Bieniemy and big Mike McCarthy. They both have to call their own stuff now.

Washington has major issues at the QB position also...
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Gunther Cunningham did it for the Chiefs.
Sean Desai leaving Seattle to be the new DC with Philadelphia.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Gunther Cunningham did it for the Chiefs.

Wade Phillips with Denver also.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Wait I thought they hired Vance Joseph??

I was told he wasn't hired due to racism.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I was told he wasn't hired due to racism.

We'll see. I take Shady's opinion with a grain of salt.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wait I thought they hired Vance Joseph??

Joseph in DEN
Staley and Eberflus gotta go
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone