LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 400 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm intrigued at Meyer going to the NFL. Will Alex Smith play one more year under Meyer ...?
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 14, 2021 at 3:53 PM ]
wonder if he got gruden monies
  • Mr711
What would be awesome is Urban Drafts Fields then Saleh takes the Jets job and they work a trade out with us to move to #2!!!

Dreams can come true... and don't you throw "oh we can't move up that far" excuse because if the Rams can move up to get Goff we can move up too.
I feel bad for Urban Meyer. Having Trent Baalke as his GM. He better watch his back, what a mess.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Meyer will washout of the NFL in 3 years and will return to NCCA to coach the fighting Irish.

I have spoken.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Meyer will washout of the NFL in 3 years and will return to NCCA to coach the fighting Irish.

I have spoken.

Therefore Jim Harbaugh will not be going to the NFL for 3 years
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
I feel bad for Urban Meyer. Having Trent Baalke as his GM. He better watch his back, what a mess.
[ Edited by ComeOnDeberg on Jan 14, 2021 at 5:32 PM ]

Those two are not going to get along.

I have spoken.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Those two are not going to get along.

Jimbo is probably laughing his ass off rn.

• evil
  • Veteran

I have spoken.

You mean I have to deal with Brian F'N Kelly for 3 more years?

JFC.
Originally posted by MrNineSeven:
What would be awesome is Urban Drafts Fields then Saleh takes the Jets job and they work a trade out with us to move to #2!!!

Dreams can come true... and don't you throw "oh we can't move up that far" excuse because if the Rams can move up to get Goff we can move up too.

The Rams moved up from #6 though. Of course moving up is possible but it'll be at least two 1sts, two 2nds, and two 3rds. Probably more too. Lol
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports new Jets coach Robert Saleh is expected to hire 49ers passing-game coordinator Mike LaFleur as his offensive coordinator.
Saleh apparently doesn't have qualms about raiding now ex-boss Kyle Shanahan's cupboard. Matt's brother, this will be a big step up for LaFleur, as Shanahan ultimately runs his own show on offense. Only 33 (or 34, depending on the source) years old, LaFleur has been working with Shanahan since 2014 in Cleveland. Learning from his brother and Shanahan will be an excellent prep school for a young coordinator inheriting a broken offense. Aside from a world-class building block in LT Mekhi Becton, the Jets have questions at nearly every position on LaFleur's side of the ball.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Jets just hired Robert saleh...wow
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
the jets lulz
Share 49ersWebzone