There are 109 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by communist:
who is Mark Murphy?

The CEO and de-facto owner. Since the Packers are owned by the fans and not a single entity, he is pretty much where the buck stops as far as final decision making goes.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I was listening to Cris Carter talk about the Packers job and he made an interesting point. The Packers can't muck this up with what's left of Rodgers prime looking for the next McVay. For everyone of him there's countless examples of young unproven guys who flopped.

He suggested Ken Whisenhunt and Jim Caldwell lol.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I was listening to Cris Carter talk about the Packers job and he made an interesting point. The Packers can't muck this up with what's left of Rodgers prime looking for the next McVay. For everyone of him there's countless examples of young unproven guys who flopped.

Cris Carter back on the booger sugar confirmed.
There's always Jim-Bob Cooter.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Cris Carter back on the booger sugar confirmed.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by communist:
who is Mark Murphy?

The CEO and de-facto owner. Since the Packers are owned by the fans and not a single entity, he is pretty much where the buck stops as far as final decision making goes.

The Packers are actually owned by Brown County and City of Green Bay for all intents and purposes. They hold "Stock sales" but those shares of stock are really a donation for the best tickets to the annual state of the franchise event just before preseason each year. They are not actual shares of the franchise, the receive no dividends, and imply no actual ownership of the team.
Not sure if Arians would be interested but his play calling would be a good fit. He did wonders with Palmer
Vance Joseph just trying to get fired....

EDIT: Or maybe he will save his job? We will see in 4 minutes.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 9, 2018 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Not sure if Arians would be interested but his play calling would be a good fit. He did wonders with Palmer

arians is a d guy isn't he? Plenty of experience there.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
arians is a d guy isn't he? Plenty of experience there.

Arians has been a chuck and duck offensive coordinator for most of his coaching career.

McKenzie fired by the Raiders.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

So...... the Raiders beat the Steelers....... and sacked their GM! Same old Raiders!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Just read that on the ticker. Wow... now that's what I call a rebuild lol - although I never knew that's what they needed considering how good they were just over a season ago. Suck ass Raiders organization.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Vance Joseph just trying to get fired....

EDIT: Or maybe he will save his job? We will see in 4 minutes.

Elway looks like a fool for hiring him. And wasting a 1st rounder on Paxton.
Originally posted by English:
So...... the Raiders beat the Steelers....... and sacked their GM! Same old Raiders!

The day Gruden was hired, McKenzie was unofficially fired. Same thing happened in Tampa although it took him a little longer to push out the GM there as McKay had actually built that entire roster into a SB team.
Share 49ersWebzone