LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

Cassius Marsh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
interesting...
"And if I'm being really honest, there are two teams in this conference that I really hate, and so, there's that," Marsh added.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/cassius-marsh-ready-to-take-on-former-nfc-west-teams
Originally posted by kazak13:
interesting...
"And if I'm being really honest, there are two teams in this conference that I really hate, and so, there's that," Marsh added.

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/cassius-marsh-ready-to-take-on-former-nfc-west-teams

Lions and Redskins?
Originally posted by Antix:
Yeah that's never happened. Mike Davis was probably the best.

Julian Peterson?
Originally posted by kazak13:
interesting...

Oh shut up if he's being not so slyly obvious. I'm not going to say what happened in Seattle or even completely here but if those are almost assuredly the teams he "really hates", you're not that good Cassius. And now you're on a team that's not that good. So be miserable and spin kicking a cactus in the desert I guess.

These entitled guys kill me so much. Antonio Brown is a victim in his own mind- of course he at least is a great player.

I still remember when I was maybe a teenager and read all sorts of sports magazines often there was a former journeyman NBA player that might have been Scott Hastings. It was a guy who was a forward or center who played for a while but not very well who had a quote saying "I always get to say I am one of ____________(however many players were in the league). Of course, a lot of us aren't very good."

That self deprecating humor and being grateful just for the opportunity to play a kid's game for a ton of money is missing in many cases today.

Marsh needs to be grateful that he keeps getting offers and contracts because he's basically just a useable body in the NFL and isn't remotely as great as he seems to think he is.
Guy talks a lot of s**t for a career journeyman
So he hates the two teams that gave him an opportunity when not many would . Especially niners who cashed him out like 5 times more than any teams ever did. Dude seems really emotional. Had that drama with the patriots too. Hate to see what would happen if that dime piece left him.
Dudes trash and will be out of the league in a year.
Originally posted by Scottie15:

Hes just trying to make a living like the rest of us. Talk about his play, but don't go that low
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
So he hates the two teams that gave him an opportunity when not many would . Especially niners who cashed him out like 5 times more than any teams ever did. Dude seems really emotional. Had that drama with the patriots too. Hate to see what would happen if that dime piece left him.

KS should be hating him for placing so much faith in him last year.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Hes just trying to make a living like the rest of us. Talk about his play, but don't go that low

Cassius, is that you?

Cassius, is that you?

Humble pie.

He's about to get more snaps in that defense. Suggs has been a disappointment and Marsh has been playing his ass off.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's about to get more snaps in that defense. Suggs has been a disappointment and Marsh has been playing his ass off.

To be expected. How many pass rushers are that good in year 17?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

KS should be hating him for placing so much faith in him last year.

I still think they just liked seeing his girl. Cuz she's a certified dime piece.
Trash-ius Marsh.
Share 49ersWebzone