LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Cassius Marsh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
You know your team has not enough veteran leadership and the culture is f**ked when you have backups talking way too much s**t and excessively celebrating their minimal contributions. Can't overstate how glad I am this guy is gone, good riddance.
[ Edited by znk916 on Mar 17, 2019 at 1:42 PM ]
Best free agency EVER!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lol good for him
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lol good for him

I want Staley to do a roundhouse kick after he pancakes Marsh into the ground.
The most messed up thing is he will probably get 8-10 sacks, of which 4-5 will be against us. IDK why the f..k when guys leave here and go to Seattle, they become world beaters and starters.!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is crap and i could care less who gets him. i never got caught up in who gets our stuff after we cut bait with them
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
The most messed up thing is he will probably get 8-10 sacks, of which 4-5 will be against us. IDK why the f..k when guys leave here and go to Seattle, they become world beaters and starters.!!!

yeah Dobbs and Tukuafu were elite in Seattle.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

yeah Dobbs and Tukuafu were elite in Seattle.

Yeah that's never happened. Mike Davis was probably the best.

Carroll is a good defensive coach that learned under Seifert.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
If he sacks JG we already know what he'll do.

Someone should time it and immediately get as close as possible to make it look like Marshy kicked him 15 yard penalty
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Carroll is a good defensive coach that learned under Seifert.

Also, Dwaine Board is their DL coach.
Originally posted by LVJay:
If he sacks JG we already know what he'll do.

Someone should time it and immediately get as close as possible to make it look like Marshy kicked him 15 yard penalty

this guy gets it
He's so good Lynch had to get 2 guys to replace him
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 26, 2019 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
He's so good Lynch had to get 2 guys to replace him

ONE does not simply
Share 49ersWebzone