There are 223 users in the forums

LOL Browns

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Schefter said the Bengals agreed to the McCarron trade at 3:55 pm but the Browns did not

Somebody is gonna get fired for this mess
If true, omg lmao.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:
If true, omg lmao.

oh god
Hue deserves the longest leash because of this front office OMG they almost make baalke look competent.
LMAO, it's true.

Originally posted by Heroism:
If true, omg lmao.

Holy s**t. Someone HAS to be fired over this debacle.
I feel bad for Hue Jackson and the Browns Fans.

Hue really cares and gives this his all. The players love him and the fans really have nothing to look forward to right now. nothing happened for them that makes them think they can win a game these last 8 and that the future is bleak.

Poor fans.

There's no way you can be that f**king stupid. No way. I don't buy it.

Oh my sweet baby Jesus, how can someone be this dumb if true..
Originally posted by tankle104:

Hue really cares and gives this his all. The players love him and the fans really have nothing to look forward to right now. nothing happened for them that makes them think they can win a game these last 8 and that the future is bleak.

Poor fans.

I thought their front office was going to turn it around. They had 3 solid first round picks in Garrett, njouku and peppers, then sat and got a guy with huge potential in Kizer. But after this, you gotta clean house (at least in the front office).
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hue gonna get canned.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
I thought their front office was going to turn it around. They had 3 solid first round picks in Garrett, njouku and peppers, then sat and got a guy with huge potential in Kizer. But after this, you gotta clean house (at least in the front office).

I thought that as well. I hope they fire the front office and not Hue. They need to get Hue a partner that collaborates with him.

It is a shame. They value picks wayyy too much there. I understand they are great capwise but they seem way too cheap. Have missed on many players that could make that franchise relevant.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Someone please let us know what the browns forums are saying right now...
Originally posted by tankle104:

Poor fans.

who cares about them, we are also 0-8, possibly 0-16 too unless Garrapolo actually starts this year.
Originally posted by jcs:

Originally posted by jcs:

their reddit forum seems pretty glad that the trade didn't happen since they think McCarron sucks.

Probably the right mindset.
Share 49ersWebzone