Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 750 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,322
Jimmy threw 1 INT in the first game this season.
He threw 2 INTs in the second game.
He threw 3 INTs in the third game.
Tonight is game 4 for him.
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy threw 1 INT in the first game this season.
He threw 2 INTs in the second game.
He threw 3 INTs in the third game.
Tonight is game 4 for him.

I don't think the trend holds
GB does have a very good D tho imo

it's a lot of round 1s
Pack will handle LV imo
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy threw 1 INT in the first game this season.
He threw 2 INTs in the second game.
He threw 3 INTs in the third game.
Tonight is game 4 for him.

I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy threw 1 INT in the first game this season.
He threw 2 INTs in the second game.
He threw 3 INTs in the third game.
Tonight is game 4 for him.

thats improvement.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 9, 2023 at 3:43 PM ]
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB

Did u just say he plays like a top 5 qb??? I hope that was heavy deep sarcasm.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB

LOL 😂
Jimmy sure does not play as well as he did with the 49ers. He looks below average tonight
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB

LOL 😂

I think he meant top 5 in turnovers. He does lead the league in picks with one less game played 🤣
[ Edited by RidetheHyde on Oct 9, 2023 at 6:58 PM ]
Man Kyle did a hell of a job to mask Jimmy's flaws
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Man Kyle did a hell of a job to mask Jimmy's flaws
member when jimmy said Kyle suck? i member
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
jimmy said Kyle sucks and a lot of weirds situations here ! lol

where did JG say Kyle sucks?
there was a weird situation here. we spent 3 ones on a guy with day 3 value

He didn't. He's basing it off of lip reading

correct. just something fans interpreted and ran with. and in regard to the situation here, yeah, it was pretty damn weird lol
you jimmy stans have no limits. he said it lol

https://www.sportscasting.com/watch-jimmy-garoppolo-doesnt-deny-telling-kyle-shanahan-his-plays-suck/

show me where in the article it confirms he said it. it's not there.
its right there in the headline and jimmy was asked that very question in the interview lol

no limits
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB

Watching him tonight after watching the last two purdy performances especially, I'm so happy to be rid of him.
Jimmy mid without kyle
Originally posted by steiber:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I don't miss when bonehead Jimmy comes out for two or three plays every game.... other than that he can play like a top 5 QB

Watching him tonight after watching the last two purdy performances especially, I'm so happy to be rid of him.

Haha read the coach's body language after plays like that last pick. Kyle feels his pain.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone