There are 386 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Absolutely classless reaction from the fans for a player who's given their all.

Yup. But don't get mad, a 7th round pick that looks miles better than a QB they spent three 1st round picks on.

Not even remotely true. Kyle has Brock on training wheels. Team is Probably up by 3 tds with Jimmy.

Kyle has all of his qbs on training wheels. He is an ultra conservative so no. Jimmy would not have us up by 3 tds. Wake up. Jimmy is not the answer.

🤡

Jimmy has been playing solid to great football since the Broncos game, he's been one of the best storylines of the season. And that's still not good enough for some fans. How embarrassing of you to make such a terrible post

It wouldn't matter if he was playing amazing he makes dumb choices on the field that lead to injury. His biggest weakness is he can't stay on the field!
[ Edited by RidetheHyde on Dec 4, 2022 at 4:09 PM ]
Really hoping it's just a couple of weeks.
Great team win, but we cannot win in the playoffs with Purdy. I'm a little concerned the injury is not minor.
Really damn sad this loaded roster once again will go to waste because one guy can't stay healthy especially at the end of the year
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Really damn sad this loaded roster once again will go to waste because one guy can't stay healthy especially at the end of the year

isn't it two guys at this point
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

isn't it two guys at this point

True
Jimmy is a goner when this season is over.

The team doesn't need him to beat good teams, Trey and even Purdy will be just fine at QB1, all they have to do is play 65/100+ and both of them looks to be able to do that quite easily with this SB caliber roster.
Oh snap! We're gonna have to call in Kap to be Purdy's backup now! Let me take a knee to ponder this right quick
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Great team win, but we cannot win in the playoffs with Purdy. I'm a little concerned the injury is not minor.

Jimmy's injuries might doom 2 straight playoff runs with a loaded roster. It's easy to be in favor of bringing him back when things are going well, but it always just seems like a matter of time with him.
Reports say fracture.

They are talking fracture guy hanging at the stadium on TV says he hears that word

I was trying to shut down all that talk this year about what his contract would look like... same bleep as last year folks he's injured
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Oh snap! We're gonna have to call in Kap to be Purdy's backup now! Let me take a knee to ponder this right quick

Christian Ponder avail??
The Jimmy tryhard Moneky sports media BS was kicked off KS back today 👋
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 4, 2022 at 4:33 PM ]
Story of his career. Just not reliable enough to last a full season
  • Silky
  • Veteran

Yea but Ankle injuries are fluky. I don't chalk this injury up as a nagging recurring injury
Share 49ersWebzone