There are 709 users in the forums
Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:39 PM
- pete98146
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,619
I've said of late Jimmy goes as far as this mechanics take him. Unless he regains his ability to step into throws his future is cloudy.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:42 PM
- Fanaticofnfl
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,960
No thank you on Matt Ryan. He's 35 and his cap hit the next three years is brutal.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM
- SFrush
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,422
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle should have let him play. He's not going to get better sitting.
Agreed, I don't even see the point of it. You're facing an even tougher defense next week.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM
- captveg
- Veteran
- Posts: 29,666
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:No thank you on Matt Ryan. He's 35 and his cap hit the next three years is brutal.
I don't want him. Just saying he would likely be available for a trade and he would known the offense while a rookie learns it.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:44 PM
- Furlow
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,454
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:Originally posted by DonnieDarko:can we get cousins next year?
No. We need to find a QB, and not let Kyle have any say in it.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:45 PM
- sacniner
- Member
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:Originally posted by sacniner:Originally posted by susweel:Lol the sprained ankle excuse is laughable. He's not even limping out there.
It's the NFL. No one is 100%. He is healthy. He just isn't good.
whos using it as an excuse?
Look at the thread
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:45 PM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,332
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle should have let him play. He's not going to get better sitting.
Agreed, I don't even see the point of it. You're facing an even tougher defense next week.
Yeah I was hoping he would get a chance to get his head out his butt in the second half. I'm guessing Kyle thought they had a better chance to win with CJ. The way Jimmy was playing, I don't blame Kyle.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:46 PM
- CrankDatCrabtree
- Veteran
- Posts: 709
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:No thank you on Matt Ryan. He's 35 and his cap hit the next three years is brutal.
What? you like watching Qb carousels? I'm sure Paraag can re-structure with Matt since 1) he's reunited with Kyle 2) he's gonna have a fresh start 3) he's gonna have a real good defense
35 ain't old bro...especially for Matt who doesn't rely on athleticism
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:46 PM
- CatchMaster80
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,728
If JG wasn't healthy then he shouldn't have played. No excuses.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:46 PM
- ToryNixon
- Veteran
- Posts: 64
Triggered muchOriginally posted by trogdor:Originally posted by BumCity:Originally posted by susweel:Where's jonnydel he said Jimmy was good
Yes, I can't wait to see him come here with his bar charts and gifs and explain to us again how Jimmy is elite and just as good as Mahomes.
Originally posted by BumCity:Originally posted by susweel:Where's jonnydel he said Jimmy was good
Yes, I can't wait to see him come here with his bar charts and gifs and explain to us again how Jimmy is elite and just as good as Mahomes.
You joined 3 months ago, don't come in here with attitude towards one of the best contributers on the board.
JD said Jimmy was good yes, and he has been good. but I doubt he's going to come in here and defend him after today's performance. JD's objective, unlike some here.
GTFO
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:49 PM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle should have let him play. He's not going to get better sitting.
Agreed, I don't even see the point of it. You're facing an even tougher defense next week.
Yeah I was hoping he would get a chance to get his head out his butt in the second half. I'm guessing Kyle thought they had a better chance to win with CJ. The way Jimmy was playing, I don't blame Kyle.
you think kyle's comments were bs?
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:51 PM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,332
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle should have let him play. He's not going to get better sitting.
Agreed, I don't even see the point of it. You're facing an even tougher defense next week.
Yeah I was hoping he would get a chance to get his head out his butt in the second half. I'm guessing Kyle thought they had a better chance to win with CJ. The way Jimmy was playing, I don't blame Kyle.
you think kyle's comments were bs?
I didn't hear it. What did Kyle say?
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:53 PM
- SlipAndSlideBosa
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,489
JG is was fools gold. Really sucks, now we either have to hope CJ is a lightning in a bottle or we are back at square one to find someone in the draft or a trade.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:55 PM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kyle should have let him play. He's not going to get better sitting.
Agreed, I don't even see the point of it. You're facing an even tougher defense next week.
Yeah I was hoping he would get a chance to get his head out his butt in the second half. I'm guessing Kyle thought they had a better chance to win with CJ. The way Jimmy was playing, I don't blame Kyle.
you think kyle's comments were bs?
I didn't hear it. What did Kyle say?
well what he told the reporter; taking Jimmy out to protect Jimmy this and that. whether it be because he knows something is still off with his leg/foot, or because he know the line is not holding up, or just bs to cover up his bad play. but I think Shanahan knows that jimmy's injuries are still affecting his tight ball.
Oct 11, 2020 at 3:57 PM
- CatchMaster80
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,728
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
well what he told the reporter; taking Jimmy out to protect Jimmy this and that. whether it be because he knows something is still off with his leg/foot, or because he know the line is not holding up, or just bs to cover up his bad play. but I think Shanahan knows that jimmy's injuries are still affecting his tight ball.
Jimmy has tight balls? Jeez another injury.
