LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

WR Devante Adams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I don't trust any WR who's catching passes from Rodgers.

man did you watch him in college? the kid has some serious hands.

He was pretty good. He was no AJ Green, but he was pretty good. That said: I don't trust any WR catching passes from Rodgers.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Oct 4, 2017 at 6:39 PM ]
He's ok, but he won't have Rodgers throwing the ball to him.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
well yeah i would've loved to have had him over Martin. Moncrief i'm still waiting to see that potential break through. Health is a concern there.

I would've loved to have Landry but given his off field issues not sure. Dude is beyond talented.

A bummer that hopkins signed. Cause he's legit. I just like Adams a lot. He's super young and talented. a nice big aggressive WR. Would be great to have him come home.

Quincy Enunwa is a restricted FA, but intriguing. What about Jordan Mathews? I like Allen robinson a lot and if he can bounce back he's worth a shot. i would take pryor only if the price is right.

Landry is okay...I feel like we already have that with garçon. Thing is we aren't gonna get a true #1 in FA those guys get locked up...no way Hopkins ever came close to FA. I do like Adams as well he's another option and not sure GB pays him what he wants.

Matthews I'll pass on we have a slot WR in trent already (same with Landry). Arob will get tagged I'm guessing.

One guy to keep an eye on maybe not this off season but the next one is D Thomas. He's making a ton of cash and really hasn't played to his contract same with Dez.

End of the day we most likely find out wr#1 via the draft

I think one of Moncrief, Adams, Robinson, Pryor, Jeffrey are a 49er next year and they still draft a WR early, late 1st or 2nd to groom and prepare for Garcon being gone in a year or 2..I like Tate or Sutton in the late 1st early 2nd..a WR core of a FA, Garcon, Taylor, Sutton, Bourne, Bolden would be a huge upgrade
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I think one of Moncrief, Adams, Robinson, Pryor, Jeffrey are a 49er next year and they still draft a WR early, late 1st or 2nd to groom and prepare for Garcon being gone in a year or 2..I like Tate or Sutton in the late 1st early 2nd..a WR core of a FA, Garcon, Taylor, Sutton, Bourne, Bolden would be a huge upgrade

Don't think you're getting Sutton in the 2nd...we'd have to move back up to the mid 1st to make that happen imo.
Drafting either Calvin Ridley or EQ St. Brown in the 1st would do wonders for us. Slide Goodwin to #3.

In FA, there's some good players without a contract next season. Most will get locked up, but some have a good shot at leaving: Pryor, Jordan Matthews, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Taylor Gabriel.

Adams and Gabriel would seem like the most likely of the group to generate interest. Robinson is an UFA next year and Goodwin is expendable.
Originally posted by strickac:
Drafting either Calvin Ridley or EQ St. Brown in the 1st would do wonders for us. Slide Goodwin to #3.

In FA, there's some good players without a contract next season. Most will get locked up, but some have a good shot at leaving: Pryor, Jordan Matthews, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Taylor Gabriel.

Adams and Gabriel would seem like the most likely of the group to generate interest. Robinson is an UFA next year and Goodwin is expendable.
I'll take my chances with martavis Bryant in a heartbeat
man did you watch him in college? the kid has some serious hands.

He's been good for dropping a whole lot of passes in the NFL. meh.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hell yes
I think one of Moncrief, Adams, Robinson, Pryor, Jeffrey are a 49er next year

Always loved Moncrief. He hasn't been nearly as good as I thought he'd be, but he showed some promise his 2nd season before he got injured in 2016. Wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

Robinson probably gets the tag.

Pryor would be a good signing.

Want no part of Jeffery. Don't trust him w/ a long-term deal.
2 routes Adams is great at running is the slant and fade, he gets separation on both..he's going to get paid nicely by someone..

• titan
  • Veteran
2 routes Adams is great at running is the slant and fade, he gets separation on both..he's going to get paid nicely by someone..

Hopefully by us.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Hopefully by us.

Hopefully not.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hell yes

s**t I didn't know he was an FA...he'd be my #1 WR target
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Hopefully by us.

Hopefully not.

I forgot we are loaded at WR.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I forgot we are loaded at WR.

That has nothing to do with it. You're overrating Adams.
Share 49ersWebzone