LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

Aaron Hernandez Found Dead In Prison Cell

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Your very welcomed sir,

The masses need to wake up. It could be anyone's son filling that bed. Im not saying he was guilty or innocent but when you have contracts like these. To me it sure seems like we are the lab rats. Incentives are to arrest and fill up.

It gives the wrong place, wrong time a whole new meaning.
These private companies are cashing in.

Drug charge you have a point. Murder? He's filling that bed for a reason. This is kind of a out of place conversation.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
His suicide voids his guilt as case is on appeal, he died an "innocent" man

And no evidence in original trial can be used in civil trial for wrongful death

Bump for people wondering why now
Originally posted by BobS:
Wish more lifers would kill themselves, saves the taxpayers money and makes the prison a safer place for the employees.

Then the private companies wouldnt make any money as they are profiting from this. Its a business, it really doesnt save any taxpayers anything if private companies are banking on the state to arrest. Its a profitable business. They do nothing to rehabilitate you. The prison system is to blame just as much as Aaron was to blame for murder.

"The Spoils of Mass Incarceration
The United States imprisons more people — both per capita and in absolute terms — than any other nation in the world, including Russia, China, and Iran."

"Leading private prison companies essentially admit that their business model depends on high rates of incarceration. For example, in a 2010 Annual Report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the largest private prison company, stated: "The demand for our facilities and services could be adversely affected by . . . leniency in conviction or parole standards and sentencing practices . . . ."

Wake up America!

https://www.aclu.org/banking-bondage-private-prisons-and-mass-incarceration

https://www.google.com/amp/www.rawstory.com/2016/07/us-spending-three-times-more-on-prisons-than-schools-federal-report/amp/

They are investing in these prisons over education.. What do you think will happen??

I personally think that so many people are in prison because our prison system is like a camp. In many cases you have a lot of privileges, TV, etc.

Other countries have much tougher prisons.

I wish our prisons were more horrible. Make them work and provide benefits for the taxpayers that are providing the money. Then, maybe, it might be more of a deterrent.

Just my $0.02.
One of the realest to walk the earth! He was gonna get out. First lawyer blew the case!
Well that's a shame
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dude gets acquitted of two murder charges and then with a shot at appealing the original one kills himself?

A couple people on Twitter are saying this doesn't add up. Theorizing that this wasn't really a suicide.

Was the twitter handle boast?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TOtheGreat:
One of the realest to walk the earth! He was gonna get out. First lawyer blew the case!

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Your very welcomed sir,

The masses need to wake up. It could be anyone's son filling that bed. Im not saying he was guilty or innocent but when you have contracts like these. To me it sure seems like we are the lab rats. Incentives are to arrest and fill up.

It gives the wrong place, wrong time a whole new meaning.
These private companies are cashing in.

Drug charge you have a point. Murder? He's filling that bed for a reason. This is kind of a out of place conversation.

Im not arguing whether he was guilty or not.

Theres incentives to fill up beds. Its a fact and it shouldnt be.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Dude gets acquitted of two murder charges and then with a shot at appealing the original one kills himself?

A couple people on Twitter are saying this doesn't add up. Theorizing that this wasn't really a suicide.

no it was your mom
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This info is nothing new

Its not, thats what makes it worse.. The masses are trusting the system while the system is out to fill up beds.

Old or new is not the issue.. Its when the masses will wake up..

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

no it was your mom

Touché
Originally posted by tulliman:
I personally think that so many people are in prison because our prison system is like a camp. In many cases you have a lot of privileges, TV, etc.

Other countries have much tougher prisons.

I wish our prisons were more horrible. Make them work and provide benefits for the taxpayers that are providing the money. Then, maybe, it might be more of a deterrent.

Just my $0.02.

My point or problem is not about being tough. My point is that private companies have contracts with the state to fill up the prisons and the masses still dont realize what that means

Fact
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 19, 2017 at 8:03 AM ]
I blame his lawyer. He said they were going to overturn the original conviction,,,,and to just hang in there.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
Wish more lifers would kill themselves, saves the taxpayers money and makes the prison a safer place for the employees.

Then the private companies wouldnt make any money as they are profiting from this. Its a business, it really doesnt save any taxpayers anything if private companies are banking on the state to arrest. Its a profitable business. They do nothing to rehabilitate you. The prison system is to blame just as much as Aaron was to blame for murder.

"The Spoils of Mass Incarceration
The United States imprisons more people — both per capita and in absolute terms — than any other nation in the world, including Russia, China, and Iran."

"Leading private prison companies essentially admit that their business model depends on high rates of incarceration. For example, in a 2010 Annual Report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the largest private prison company, stated: "The demand for our facilities and services could be adversely affected by . . . leniency in conviction or parole standards and sentencing practices . . . ."

Wake up America!

https://www.aclu.org/banking-bondage-private-prisons-and-mass-incarceration

https://www.google.com/amp/www.rawstory.com/2016/07/us-spending-three-times-more-on-prisons-than-schools-federal-report/amp/

They are investing in these prisons over education.. What do you think will happen??
A lot of people are beyond repair and can't be rehabilitated. I have a 23 year old nephew doing 2-5 for trying to strangle his girlfriend, he is an evil sociopath. He did almost a dozen stints in juvenile hall in Idaho where they are treated like adults. He got kicked out of school for body slamming a 65 year old female teacher. He does not deserve to be free in a civilized society.
This is better than TV.
Share 49ersWebzone