There are 137 users in the forums

Aaron Hernandez Found Dead In Prison Cell

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dude gets acquitted of two murder charges and then with a shot at appealing the original one kills himself?

Right. You noticed that. Ish happens in ma prisons. Probably some players higher up the chain felt like there was too much exposure at risk and shut him down. Something like that. Shirley is not a high security place.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Dude gets acquitted of two murder charges and then with a shot at appealing the original one kills himself?

A couple people on Twitter are saying this doesn't add up. Theorizing that this wasn't really a suicide.

Twitter gonna Twitter
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Good
So he's out for the season?
Originally posted by Rascal:
I think he finally came to the realization he had it so good before and yet he threw it all away. And for what?

May be is true when they say you can take man out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the man.

Just tragic really for all parties concerned.

or when he saw his daughter at trial it broke him completely down
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
A couple people on Twitter are saying this doesn't add up. Theorizing that this wasn't really a suicide.

Suicide is not typically a rational act but the timing of this seems especially odd with Baez having talked just a few days ago about appealing and overturning the original conviction.
"The prison bed guarantees range between minimums of 70 percent occupancy in a California prison to 100 percent occupancy requirements at some Arizona prisons. Most of the contracts had language mandating that at least 90 percent of prison beds be filled."

"A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying the private prison $3 million. Arizona essentially payed a company $3 million because not enough people are committing crimes."

http://wondergressive.com/private-prison-sues-state-wins-more-prisoners/
"Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners"

These private companies just using the state and the state is allowing it. The company screams broke, create a b******t story how the state screwed them with funds thus laying off. Less cops means chaos in the prisons, they advertise the chaos to the public so we can squeeze more money out of you and hire the cops back.

Its all a business, he probably got killed, if he was still fighting with legal battles. Taking his own life is the last thing but i guess we will never know but look at things as a whole.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
"The prison bed guarantees range between minimums of 70 percent occupancy in a California prison to 100 percent occupancy requirements at some Arizona prisons. Most of the contracts had language mandating that at least 90 percent of prison beds be filled."

"A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying the private prison $3 million. Arizona essentially payed a company $3 million because not enough people are committing crimes."

These private companies just using the state and the state is allowing it. The company screams broke, create a b******t story how the state screwed them with funds thus laying off. Less cops means chaos in the prisons, they advertise the chaos to the public so we can squeeze more money out of you and hire the cops back.

Its all a business, he probably got killed, if he was still fighting with legal battles. Taking his own life is the last thing but i guess we will never know but look at things as a whole.

Thanks for sharing that article. The Orisin Industrial Complex is a real problem for this country.
I cannot bekueve it is legal for a state to guarantee prisoner quotas. Private prisons should be banned.
lol @ ''had a shot at winning the appeal.''

No way he would have. Dude had a boatload of mental problems. What a waste of physical talent. Could've been a mentor.

HUNG with the best of them in football.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He can't stop killing people

Damn
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Thanks for sharing that article. The Orisin Industrial Complex is a real problem for this country.
I cannot bekueve it is legal for a state to guarantee prisoner quotas. Private prisons should be banned.

Your very welcomed sir,

The masses need to wake up. It could be anyone's son filling that bed. Im not saying he was guilty or innocent but when you have contracts like these. To me it sure seems like we are the lab rats. Incentives are to arrest and fill up.

It gives the wrong place, wrong time a whole new meaning.
These private companies are cashing in.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 19, 2017 at 7:20 AM ]

I doubt he had a real shot. My guess is that her knew it too and just wanted to end it all.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Your very welcomed sir,

The masses need to wake up. It could be anyone's son filling that bed. Im not saying he was guilty or innocent but when you have contracts like these. To me it sure seems like we are the lab rats. Incentives are to arrest and fill up.

It gives the wrong place, wrong time a whole new meaning.
These private companies are cashing in.

This info is nothing new
His suicide voids his guilt as case is on appeal, he died an "innocent" man

And no evidence in original trial can be used in civil trial for wrongful death
Share 49ersWebzone