Malcolm Smith, LB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by FutureGM:
Use your brain or do you not have one?

Read the Rules.

We need a Ban Hammer Smiley! Mods!

Lmao go ahead and ban me I could care less. Iv seen all you guys say worse things. I'm tired of the snarky remarks.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No1Curr

Goodnight now
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
At that same token, Malcolm was brought in b/c of his familiarity with the system. I'm just happy Lynch reworked his deal last season and saved us some big $$

yes. lynch did a good job there.. maybe he saw smith play and said. ok. this guy is not what i thought . even without foster. the team has done good in rebuilding the linebackers up. man i hope fred does not sophomore slump

For what its worth, I'm glad we have Kwon now instead of Hightower. Both have an injury history. Both are one time pro bowlers. Kwon is 4 years younger. I hope hes a better overall fit for the future.
Got cut again...this time by the Jags. I wonder if we bring him in just to work him out as a backup option now that Kwon is done for the year?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Got cut again...this time by the Jags. I wonder if we bring him in just to work him out as a backup option now that Kwon is done for the year?

Not happening. Elijah Lee was promoted to the 53 off the practice squad.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:

Greenlaw and al-Shaiir beat him out early in TC. No reason to try him again now. He doesn't have the speed Saleh wants in his LBs.
[ Edited by dj43 on Nov 6, 2019 at 1:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone